• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What should the Innova Factory Store mold next?

new group here
I've started with four molds but more can be added, discuss what should come next and I'll submit it to the factory store...

glow champ pds would be awesome especially if some were ran in lighter weights. xg glow rhynos would be nice, dunno if they would turn out gummy though.

i wonder if glow blizzard would be possible?

new group here
I've started with four molds but more can be added, discuss what should come next and I'll submit it to the factory store...

invite only.

pro ontario rhynos or Special blend ones with DX circle stamps.

i would love to get some echo destroyers teh real ones.

nightshift plastic batches of discs.

If you want Champ Pigs please email the factory store and tell them so. They have scheduled a time to run them but will probably run a low number from my understanding. They said if they get more support on here and through email they will run more for the first batch.

invite only.

pro ontario rhynos or Special blend ones with DX circle stamps.

i would love to get some echo destroyers teh real ones.

nightshift plastic batches of discs.

Do they still make nightshift plastic? I would love to have a nightshift orc with a DX stamp. Second the vote for some type of rhyno. I think that would go over really well.

how about some 11x Eagle molds =/ yea.. like that would ever happen

Sarcasm? They had a rack full of champ archons at my academy sports the other day.

Last edited:

Latest posts