• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

XL left the party, who to invite?

RHINESEL

Double Eagle Member
Hit a tree with my ESP XL and couldn't find it. I liked it (but not loved it) and used it in a slightly understable driver role. I figured this is a good time to interview new discs to fill the slot.

I also have a beat Pro Leopard that is more understable than the ESP XL. I wouldn't mind finding a disc that would fill both rolls, but that isn't really a priority.

300 ft, RHBH almost exclusively.

QJLS, River, something else?

I throw an ESP XL, as well as a base plastic JLS: similar, but the JLS is a bit less stable (perhaps a bit more than just a bit) than the XL. Never thrown their Quantum plastique, but if it's a bit more stable than the base Millenium plastic, then I'd say it should feel close to an XL.

yeah i think the leo would be your disc of choice! do it.

A vision might be a good fit. I've never heard anyone say they didn't like a Leopard though.

Respectfuly disagree with the Leopard and Avenger SS suggestions. Having thrown them all, they definitely turnover easier than the XL, and exhibit quite different flight paths.

What??? That disc is lightyears apart from what the op is asking for.
Agreed: Boss isn't even close. :confused:

Last edited:

Latest posts