• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Xmas Loot

I got a 172 Pro Leopard, 165 DX Shark, 174 Champ Leopard, 172 DX Gazelle, 177 KC Pro Roc, 180 S-MD2, 180 S-MD1 and last but not least a
161 #3 Slice

GB Simian in the process of being built, Huk Lab umbrella, 2 Huk Lab shirts & the new thermal hoodie, bunch of Under Armour cold & heat gear, Huk Lab gift certificate, Marshall St. gift certifcate, Discraft towel, and a whole bunch of hot hands! SWEET!

Don't miss!

My Christmas gift was an Innova DISCatcher Traveler. I also got a camera so I decided to try out the camera with a timer to take a pic of me putting.

picture.php

This should really help out my putting :); a miss from here means a 20' uphill comeback putt. :doh:

Giving away my children...

I dyed these last month. Gifting them away was fun, but damn they were nice discs. Nephew, brother and sister-in-law, and my grandmother flipping the bird.

Attachments

• 12.25.10 019.jpg
    12.25.10 019.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I got a new Innova/Hero Deluxe bag from my mom and dad. And a DGCR 180 DX Roc from my little sister. I ended up with 4 gift cards to our disc shop and cash for my PDGA membership. Pretty sweet.

Attachments

• Bag and Disc.jpg
    Bag and Disc.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 28
Glad this thread was started b/c I wanted to share this with my fellow DGers.

My mom got me one of these: pocket disc

It's actually kinda cool and for being so floppy, it will flatten out and fly pretty straight. They say it's "perfectly harmless", but try throwing it around grandmas house and see what happens. Definitely could harm some crystal/fine china if knocked over. Really fun to throw around, though.

Funny thing is that my mom thinks I am really going to play DG with it! :p

Glad this thread was started b/c I wanted to share this with my fellow DGers.

My mom got me one of these: pocket disc

It's actually kinda cool and for being so floppy, it will flatten out and fly pretty straight. They say it's "perfectly harmless", but try throwing it around grandmas house and see what happens. Definitely could harm some crystal/fine china if knocked over. Really fun to throw around, though.

Funny thing is that my mom thinks I am really going to play DG with it! :p

I picked one of those up about a month ago at my local DG store. My wife and I love it. We throw it in the house all the time. Haven't broken anything yet.

I bought some things for keeping warm when playing with my loot and im.planning on picking up a nice pair of gortex shoes next to keep my feet dry. The boots I have are horrible in alot of snow.

I picked one of those up about a month ago at my local DG store. My wife and I love it. We throw it in the house all the time. Haven't broken anything yet.

^^keyword!

I guess it depends on who's throwing it, but some stuff almost got broke at my brother-in-law's house...later on and after some beers :rolleyes:. I don't know about that game of throwing it into a running ceiling fan either...

It is pretty nifty-glad to know someone else is enjoying it! :thmbup:

Got a Revolution bag, a 11x KC Teebird and a renewed PDGA membership for next year. Not a bad haul if I say so myself.

I got the Revolution Gear Bag. It's a glorified duffle bag that has space for discs. It is huge. In the 3rd pic shows the Innova Comp bag, and the Rev Carolina Team Bag for compairson.

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

Star Teebird
GL Flow
Big box of handwarmers
Spider Monkey

Also got my daughter some 100g discs that hopefully I can use to teach her to throw a bit. Wishful thinking, honestly.

I was given a nice hot pink dragon and a 170g burgandy colored champion sidewinder :clap:

Now I need to get a stick for getting the dragon back when it decides to go swimming. :D

I only got 1 disc golf related Christmas gift and that was an Asia Open XG Champion Rhyno from scottp.

My family got me some stuff I really needed though and I am very thankful for that.

Girlfriends...

My girlfriend hooked me up with a Revolution "Crimson/Grey" Carolina Team Bag and a GL Flow... best present EVER!!!!

Latest posts