• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Pro Worlds

just not enough time left to make up 5 strokes. wish they were playing 18 tomorrow

Paul made up 5 throws in the last nine holes of the semifinal round, so nine holes certainly is enough time to make up another five. Whether he can pull it off is another question, but there are plenty of holes left in which to do it.

What holes are being played?

final_nine_-_emporia_cc_course_info.png

If he makes a comeback, I hope he wins. But for him to come up 1 or 2 short with that penalty he took on day 1 would suck. And I'm sure Ricky wouldn't want that astrick associated with his title

When does Smashboxx coverage start for the final 9? I thought the women teed off at 12:30, but can't find a live link.

If he makes a comeback, I hope he wins. But for him to come up 1 or 2 short with that penalty he took on day 1 would suck. And I'm sure Ricky wouldn't want that astrick associated with his title

Why would there be an asterisk? McBeth earned the misplay penalty. It's a deserved part of his score. No one says what if about OB penalties, or missed mandos, or lost discs. Same should go for the misplay.

If Ricky wins by one, he's the World Champ. No question. No asterisk.

Why would there be an asterisk? McBeth earned the misplay penalty. It's a deserved part of his score. No one says what if about OB penalties, or missed mandos, or lost discs. Same should go for the misplay.

If Ricky wins by one, he's the World Champ. No question. No asterisk.

You know how this place works. Agree with it or not (and I don't think there should be), there will be an asterisk for some people and they won't shut up about it.

There would be an asterisk because the procedure was poorly written. And no official or player on the card caught it(proving it wasn't written well because the other players didn't know either). He likely could've not told anybody and not ever been caught. Or what if he didn't see whoever played it differently the next day? Paul never would've known. So that's why I think there would be an asterisk. And yes, I'm rooting for Paul

Offsetting that, Ricky is playing hurt, and we could see that in the final holes of the semis. If Ricky wins by one, IMHO he'll have earned it.

Still hoping for the McBeth 5peat, but if the streak is broken, so be it.

I've never liked the injury excuse. Paul and Ricky are both hurt, so that's one thing. But to me, injuries are a part of sports. Did the Warriors lose this year's Finals because of injuries? Curry had a bum ankle/knee, Andre igudalla hurt his back in game 6, and bogut hurt his knee and couldn't play late in the series. But then u could say the Warriors won because of injuries in 2015 when love and Kyrie were hurt. So it's just part of all sports, but poorly written rules are not. To me, that's the difference