• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2022 Las Vegas Challenge Feb 24-27

Her putting looks very solid.
I don't think she had any 15-20 footers which seemed to give her problems. Something tells me she won't be missing many of these from now on.

Vimeo has 200 million users and did nearly 200 million in revenue last year. A very small disc golf community will not mess with Vimeo.

I don't think he was implying that disc golf was interfering with VIMEO, but that there was some odd spike in VIMEO, at the time same time that DGN website went down. I think the idea was this random spike in use, was causing the DGN website crash, not the other way around.

I still stand by the idea, of a large number of PDGA members, all clicking on a DGN link from an email this sent morning, is a far more likely culprit.

Wouldn't surprise me if Russian actions in Ukraine relating to the internet may have affected the internet in other parts of the world.

What is up with Big Jerm? UDisc Live shows he has FIVE throw-ins from outside C2 already.

From DGN:
"Dear DGN Subscriber,

Due to a widespread outage from a web service provider, Heroku, the Disc Golf Network experienced a brief outage this morning. The stream has been restored for Round 1 coverage of the Las Vegas Challenge and you can return to watching the action on Disc Golf Network! If you're still having any issues, we recommend that you restart your streaming app or refresh your browser.

In an effort to ensure that all DGN subscribers maintained access to all coverage from the first round, we have made both the FPO and MPO broadcasts available for free on YouTube today. The coverage will be solely on Disc Golf network for Rounds 2 & 3 of the LVC.

You can keep up with the status of our broadcast stream and read more about what caused the outage on our event updates page.

We apologize for this pause in the stream and thank you for your patience and understanding.

- Disc Golf Network Team
'
'

Vimeo has 200 million users and did nearly 200 million in revenue last year. A very small disc golf community will not mess with Vimeo.

Any idea if there pricing is bandwidth dependent? In other words, will DGN need to cough up more money to prevent any issues with final day broadcasts?

No idea who typically uses them and when their peak load times occur and if that would overlap.

For as much as people talk trash about the DD veteran baskets not catching well these baskets in Vegas have had some putts spit out that looked fairly legit.

I can't imagine things get better if the wind picks up at all.

Are we gonna have a Brodie 2022 thread?

I say he finishes outside top 30 by end of tourney

Anyone know/seen what cart Ricky is using? Now that he's done with RR, wasn't sure if he's still using his R3 for the time being, had a new "box style" from Zuca, or was using another Zuca in the meantime.

Primarily just hoping for "prototype spotted" of the new Zuca box cart...but also just curious.

If Ricky is gonna rock the sweatpants for the tournament at least go all in wear the old man gray ones.

I know he's a Nike guy, so maybe pair them with a fresh pair of bright white Air Monarch's to start the season off?

Wait...........sweats come in colors, other than gray? :\

Are we gonna have a Brodie 2022 thread?

I say he finishes outside top 30 by end of tourney

Out of the top 30? I'll take a piece of that action. :popcorn:
I do think it will be really close though.

Latest posts