• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2022 MVP Open at Maple Hill (Sep 22 - Sep 25)

Time for Paige to change strategy on hole 8? . . she 6 over after 3 rounds on that hole.

So Kristin goes back to her AirBNB to cook up some lunch during round 1 rain delay and burns her finger..
BqzRCy1

Attachments

• KT.jpg
    KT.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
I wouldn't want to play with that burn Kristen has on her index finger, even if its fairly small. Hard to imagine not having an adverse effect on just about every type of shot. Hopefully, it's feeling much better in time for the Championship.

Then again, she really doesn't have anything else to prove this year.

Lol! They definitely couldn't hang in a restaurant kitchen!
attachment.php

...ain't no one playing with that on their throwing hand.

ooo have to feel bad for Henna. . she played so good and her putter was hot. . . then she 5 putts !! on 17. .

Can someone explain PP's footing on her up shot on 13 today? It looks weird to me but I have no context.

I'm hoping Carlsson manages to win. Simon aside, when was the last time a European male won here in the US?

So fair warning: After deleting all the transphobic comments and giving out warnings my patience is kinda worn out. If you think you are going to be funny, you aren't. If you want a big policy debate...folks, this is a disc golf site. It's not the place. I'm no freaking expert on this and neither are you. The lady qualified for the event under the rules and she won. Period. Wanna talk about the shots she made to do it? Cool. Wanna talk about shots other ladies missed that opened the door? Cool. Wanna get into a complex debate about gender and what not, get off a disc golf site. Seriously.

Proper stance? I'm re-posting this question after getting a time stamp. PP on Hole 13 in finals 2:05:36. I don't see a mini marker before or after her throw. She very deliberately established a stance about a foot right of her blue putter. The basket is visible in the direction she threw. The video doesn't show before or after throw so I don't have context. No agenda, just curious. A stance penalty would not change the results.

https://youtu.be/60TdYb2_W-M?t=7538

I'm hoping Carlsson manages to win. Simon aside, when was the last time a European male won here in the US?

No win, but he was in it until he tanked hole 18. But even with that triple he still had a great tournament and finished in 5th and snatched a direct play-off spot ending up at #29 in the total points standings :clap:

Latest posts