• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Putter

Best putter

• Aviar

Votes: 57 20.8%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 22 8.0%
  • Magnet

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Banger

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Challenger

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Wizard

Votes: 61 22.3%
  • Magic

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Voodoo

Votes: 30 10.9%
  • Juju

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other

Votes: 44 16.1%

• Total voters
I guess I am odd also. I throw a Titanic, and I have only met someone else that throws one. I guess its disc golfs best kept secret.

I held a Wizard and Challenger next to each other at the store and I swear they are the same mold. I really couldn't tell the diff?

I held a Wizard and Challenger next to each other at the store and I swear they are the same mold. I really couldn't tell the diff?

Must of been pretty stoned ;)

Wizard has a more rounded shape under the parting line while the challenger is a flat slope like an aviar. Wizard has a more prominent bead too from what I remember.

Yeah, this vote needs multiple choice... I carry three putters with me usually and I like them all for their own reason... I don't have a putter that I place above all others.

i've put the voodoos back for my wizards. i think my infatuation is done with the voodoo. at least for a week.....

probably all in my head but the voodoo never gave me the same confidence. the lines just seem so obvious with the wizard.

Just got my Summit (firm) last week. Can't say a single bad thing about it. Indestructable!

I keep trying other putters (magnet, xd, dx aviar, wizzard, banger gt, dart, rattler) and i always pull out my KC Pro Aviar when i know money is on the line.