• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Classic Review lines

tvk with another classic line for the course in davenport
The Valkyrie Kid said:
Building a first rate course on this terrain would be like asking Michelangelo to paint the Last Supper on the most beat down, crappy alley wall in Tijuana all while cartel gunfire is blasting away.
tho i think michelangelo would be able to pull off a fairly good painting, so the analogy isn't the best

Craig's review of Sheetz Practice is just filled with hilarious lines.
A 4.9 udisc rated 1 basket gas station course with 100 reviews.
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.php?id=13210&mode=rev#90828

I want to know when Buc-ee's is going to start putting in courses. do they really need 128 pumps? some of those should be baskets for sure.

Last edited:
That place sounds like it's the Sheetz. Promptly wishlisted.

I see I'm not the only goofball to wishlist it either. I've actually met, and played with, 2 of the other's so it makes sense though. :p

Sheetz has some good to go food, and shakes. There not in my area, stopped in one on an early course bagging trip for the first time on the way home, and afterwards started looking for them on other trips. It's possible I'll get to bag it and I'll give it a 5.0, 4.5 for the food and .5 for the basket, and post a hole photo with putter in one hand and a shake in the other.

Sheetz has some good to go food, and shakes. There not in my area, stopped in one on an early course bagging trip for the first time on the way home, and afterwards started looking for them on other trips. It's possible I'll get to bag it and I'll give it a 5.0, 4.5 for the food and .5 for the basket, and post a hole photo with putter in one hand and a shake in the other.

Can this become a course reviewers seek and add a selfie of themselves with to the course page?

I didn't think of a ratings boost for the on site food options. Now I feel my rating is too low. :doh:

I didn't think of a ratings boost for the on site food options. Now I feel my rating is too low. :doh:

Get back in that rating and include the mando "while in play you must be able to balance throwing your disc while munching or drinking in the other hand":).

Part of Monocacy's review of Beaver Dick Park

Overall I felt that Beaver Dick Park started out a little soft, but holes tightened up and the round built to a reasonably satisfying climax. The course is well trimmed but some may find the lack of length unsatisfying.

:D :clap:

Latest posts