• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2012!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Igot my first ace yesterday on a blind uphill tone poll at smith lake course whitefish montana hole number1. I think its only 170 feet at most but it was my first time on the course.

Got my second ace in a week today at my local par 3. I was alone for the 1st one on a 126ft hole (does that count?) and today I was with my 10 yo daughter and aced a 180ft hole. I've been playing/practicing for about a month so better lucky than good. Perhaps when I can throw over 200ft I can ace some other holes.:p

Nailed a 300 footer with my Ti Buzzz this morning. I am hoping that I can replicate it if I make to it league tonight, ace pot is $300+!!

I didn't hit any aces on the course, but I did hit back to back "aces" at the Northwoods Open famous off-the-raft contest. You get dropped off on a lake raft by boat and then throw just shy of 200' back to the beach with the entire day 1 gallery watching behind the baskets. With consecutive throws I knocked over a mini discatcher basket, and on the next throw I made it in the regualtion size basket to win them both. Video coming soon....

Nice! I just happened to see that on YouTube the other day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReXCrVHFzlk
(If I could figure out how to embed it, I would)

Last edited:
First ace in 4+ years! Hole 14 at Energy Rotary in Gillette, WY. About 300 feet, blind anhyzer with GL Pain. Ran to the basket in a cloud of excitement. Probably good I was playing alone.

Nailed a blind ace on #3 at Jackson DGC today on a short anny w/ an opto pure. Number 2 for the year and number 7 over all. It helped me to edge out and beat one of the best guys in our club (49 to his 52) and with our SD states right around the corner this was just the confidence booster I needed.

I hit #17 at Middle Creek a few weeks ago with a huge anny....

and #5 on the Darkside over the weekend. easily my most impressive ace yet. 300ish uphill blind hole through a maze of trees with a mamba on a hyzer flip. first words by my friend were "that's way long" followed by *ching* and me looking at him and saying... did that just go in? it did.

on top of that i hit #5 on the Tiki course for good measure, if only i could of hit #5 on sunnyside i'd have the trifecta.

Last edited:
My 3rd ace this month. 177 ft with a Comet. I just started playing this month and spend 90% of my time in the field. Even though my local course is uber-short, this seems extremely lucky, right?

First Ace after 3 years of playing! Hit hole 17 at morley field. Its the woodiest hole on the course and threw a huge spike anny backhand over the trees with a pro leopard. Probably around ~210' :)

Hit my first ever Ace today in a year and a half of playing, I had hit metal on this basket 6 times this summer and today it finally stuck!

180' hole, Hard right hook, 175g 11x Champ Teebird, This is the only hole on the course that I drive with a RHFH throw.

The basket is in the middle of this picture up on the top of the hill between all the trees.

a202ddf6.jpg

014_zps493028b1.jpg

Last edited:
My 3rd ace this month. 177 ft with a Comet. I just started playing this month and spend 90% of my time in the field. Even though my local course is uber-short, this seems extremely lucky, right?

Yes. You're very lucky. Ive only hit 3 in a little over 3 years.

Hit my first Ace today!! Hole 15 at the Willows @ Winona, MN. Dead laser with a GL Fuse, probably 260-270? Not sure on distance, some ass-shat took the sign, but it was AH-MAZING! What made it even better were my wife and buddy were there to witness it!

Got my second ever ace yesterday. 295' on a slight any that just look money all the way.
First day throwing a GL River I got in a players pack in the Danish Championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.