• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2014

288' skip ace with a Missilen. I think it was the 4th time I threw the disc. Nasty headwind on a hole I usually throw a mid-range. Won a skin, tags match, and ace pool.

08/21/2014 Milo McIver Riverbend East, Hole #3 from AM Tee 275ft. sexy S-turn with Champ Orc...it didn't make a sound but swooshed it between the bottom of chains and swirled the basket. :hfive:

I had to come check this beast out after Worlds...if you've never been to Milo, its pretty darn awesome.

Finally got my first ever ace!!! Hole #16 at Terrace Creek with a Lucid Renegade that had a beautiful S flight, and hit center chains on the fly. Hole distance on the site says it's 378, but I peg it more like 350ish. The first one is so sweet!!!!!

Ace hole 2A Rabbit Flats DGC, forehand roller with a glo champ firebird

whoop!

polecat ace, oakwood, hole 9. only marked as 200' but i think it's less. still my longest ace! lmao.

also splashed chains with my tesla on hole 17 at 395'. now THAT would have been a nice one to have. either way at least i'm not getting skunked for 2014!

first ace yesterday. hole 14 reservoir park 210 feet hyzer bomb with a gstar teebird. nice ace pot to boot

I hit ace #157 last night. The new added hole #11 at the University of Richmond. It's not a hard hole, 150 ft straight down a hill with OB 15ft behind.

Ace #2 and my first tourney ace! Hole 16 at Steady Ed with a blue Big Z Comet I just put in the bag.

First of 2014 - #2 at River Hill in Lex. Downhill and turns right into the trees with low ceiling. Trying out a Thunderbird and ace on probably 5th throw with it.

Ace #158 on Saturday at the Cottonmouth Classic at Munden Point. Hole #3 red tee to yellow pin. It was good for 1/3 of the ace pot, $55. And yes, another skip ace on a blind hole. Best of all it was a high speed driver on a hole under 250ft. Throw what you know.

Ace #3 yesterday! Ryan Ranch has given me two Aces in under 2 months, just playing there the two times. Loving the course and its Ace luck ;)

Hole 6, 270 feet uphill, behind an Oak tree. Used my favorite Blue Star Tern. I can get that out to ~325 on a good level throw. Got a good rip on the perfect line, faded around the tree and Cha-ching! My buddy was there to witness...good times :)

Played madeline Bertrand in niles michigan today. I bought a dx roc today also I threw it to the teepad from the shop picked it up looked at my buddy an say I'm aceing this sure enough I throw a little hyzer with the roc an bam in the chains 2nd ace ever

Chalk one up for the old guys, Mark Stryker hits his first career ace last night at CPS Dubs for a cool $244 ........ 239ft, hole 11

10703554_827168767307981_5192261576609669022_n.jpg

Grey Fox @ Fox River Park - hit an anny ace with my Z-Meteor on #8.

Finally!

After so many splash outs an metal hits this year one finally stuck! Hole #11 at Lippold Park which is 290ft. Threw a low skip shot with my Star destroyer. Around the basket there are trees too making it just that much more difficult of a shot!

Latest posts