• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc: Stamp Designs

I really like AP's and then 3Putt's. Marmoset's first design is my third favorite. I really don't like the wasp design or jedwards (sorry guys nothing personal!).

...(sorry guys nothing personal!).
Hey, none taken.
The wasp was intended to be disc specific; Wasp or Buzzz. After I spent an hour and read the whole thread I realized that the first batch was going to be Gateway so I felt kinda dumb for submitting such a crude, irrelevant concept.

But the final for the Wasp concept? Yeah, you probably want one. You just don't realize it yet;)
I got somethin' special up my sleeve.

I like 3putts direction. Maybe put some mini baskets in the area's that top courses are rated.
If I was artistic, I would have tried to rip off this concept:
Innova-ChampionShark1994WorldsBiggestDiscGolfWeekend.jpg

I always liked that stamp.

Anyway, the site name in the wake of a disc that was headed toward a basket on the globe would be the basic idea. I can't make it happen, though.

Any updates on this? :confused:

I think we've sucked all of artistic abilty out of this site. I think it's up to you and timg to figure out where we go from here. It's time to either make a decision on what we have of hire it out.

My one friend is super busy but he wants to take a stab at the design.. hopefully in the next couple of weeks he'll have something for us to look at so I'm willing to wait. If we haven't had a disc for this long, a little longer won't hurt anything.

You realize there's a DGR poll, right?

It is mission critical that the disc happen or the terrorists will win.

I didn't know that and I'm not quite sure why that matters exactly. It'll happen as soon as I'm satisfied with a design. If I end up having to pay for one and this becomes a "break even" raiser rather than a fund raiser, so be it :)

My one friend is super busy but he wants to take a stab at the design.. hopefully in the next couple of weeks he'll have something for us to look at so I'm willing to wait. If we haven't had a disc for this long, a little longer won't hurt anything.

any idea what the price might be?

Not really.. I think it was mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread as to a ball park. Once design is chosen I'll take a closer look at the info GoodDriveBadPutt got and go from there.

Latest posts