• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Still Waiting...

I still haven't seen my SS gift posted on here...I know they got them...and wondering when I will get mine! :popcorn:

pics or it didn't happen

Got mine today... I was getting worried because I knew the box was supposed to say Secret Santa and it was going to my work... A lot of people work at my work... But, the person who receives the mail opened it and saw the "Frisbees" and knew it was for me. Lucky for me, the person who receives the mail isn't into Frisbee too.

DGCRSecretSanta.jpg

Bpierce08 figured out who I was and did his research on me... He included two discs that will definitely make into the bag sometime.

Star Wraith - 170g - Any time I can get a partially broken in Wraith, I'm stoked. And, 171 is my weight too - close enough.
Champ Orc - 166g - Awesome for me for my sidearm.
ESP Nebula - 170g - Acre Race O8 edition. I'll have to see how it flies.

Thanks Santa... (I mean Bpierce08).
DSCJNKY

PS. Ive been lagging... I'll be sure to put yours in the mail tomorrow.

Just got mine today. Thank you Runnaman.....

171 Champ SL (believe that it's first run)
Innova Hat
two Mini's(both signed by Runnaman)

......If you look at the mini that I flipped it reads, "I signed this in case I get famous" :thmbup:

AWESOME..... Thank you very much!!!

Attachments

• SS Haul Runna.jpg
    SS Haul Runna.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 47
Got all THREE of mine today. Got home from a crappy day of work to find two boxes and a large ReadyPost mailer envelope (very interesting...). I'm chomping at the bit to open these, but I'm going to resist the urge until I send my packages out. I'm still waiting on an order to arrive and then onto the mail reindeer they go. I'll post pix as soon as I can.

Hey hey! Just sent mine out this morning, and got mine today! I hope sgamerp likes what I sent! He sent me a travel tag, so I know who it is :) Thanks for the plastic, and Happy Holidays!

First Run Skeeter 145g
First Run Kite 172g
Champ Coyote (I think? CY?) 179g

IMAG0041.jpg

It's snowing good here and I made it to the Post Office! Of course I said I wouldn't open the package for me until I sent out the one for my SS. So I could have been a tornado out and I would have made it.

Anyhoo... here's my haul.

168 Z Glo Nuke (Tourney Stamp)
166 Pro Beast
163 Star Leopard

Discs and weights are spot on! Someone did their homework! :thmbup:

SantaHaul.jpg

Don't let him fool ya. I gotta call him out because although it was snowing alot, none of it stuck! It was just blowing around! C'mon, don't be afraid of a little powdery snow!!!

I've got one in waiting on a second, Haven't seen the ones from me posted here yet so I hope they made it OK.

Got mine today... I was getting worried because I knew the box was supposed to say Secret Santa and it was going to my work... A lot of people work at my work... But, the person who receives the mail opened it and saw the "Frisbees" and knew it was for me. Lucky for me, the person who receives the mail isn't into Frisbee too.

DGCRSecretSanta.jpg

Bpierce08 figured out who I was and did his research on me... He included two discs that will definitely make into the bag sometime.

Star Wraith - 170g - Any time I can get a partially broken in Wraith, I'm stoked. And, 171 is my weight too - close enough.
Champ Orc - 166g - Awesome for me for my sidearm.
ESP Nebula - 170g - Acre Race O8 edition. I'll have to see how it flies.

Thanks Santa... (I mean Bpierce08).
DSCJNKY

PS. Ive been lagging... I'll be sure to put yours in the mail tomorrow.

whoops must have be slacking on writing secret santa on them my bad glad you received them. and i wasn't sure if you would like the nebula or not but i wanted to throw it in there to sweeten the package. i really looked for another disc that you wanted but couldn't find it anywhere so thats why i through in the nebula. turns out i just found the one i really wanted to get you actually!

I know now for a fact all three of my packages have arrived at their destinations... One person has posted, but another got it a week and a half ago and hasn't shown yet. Im worried the address may have been wrong or something? ... Merry Christmas!! No way I could wait to open three packages at my doorstep the same day.

I can't stop staring at my packages (yeah, I wrote that). It's taking all of my self control not to bust into them, but it's not fair for me to open mine when I haven't sent mine yet. That said, if I happen to get a few beers deep I might find my self control waining a bit :rolleyes:

I just took another look at the photo of the package I sent... I shipped it flat-rate box, but apparently I picked out a box that didn't explicitly say flat-rate on it. Ruh-Roh?

I really hope my SS got his package because the return address was for Santa.

My SS package is somewhere in Oregon right now - on the way to a person who I hope will LOVE it.

My next couple are sitting in the floor waiting for me to make a trip to the local shop to get them some awesome stuff.

I just took another look at the photo of the package I sent... I shipped it flat-rate box, but apparently I picked out a box that didn't explicitly say flat-rate on it. Ruh-Roh?

I really hope my SS got his package because the return address was for Santa.

you should be fine. they're both priority rate boxes.

I can't stop staring at my packages (yeah, I wrote that). It's taking all of my self control not to bust into them, but it's not fair for me to open mine when I haven't sent mine yet. That said, if I happen to get a few beers deep I might find my self control waining a bit :rolleyes:

gcr_russell, would you let bcr open your package???? pretty pretty please!