• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season **Official Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Bravethrower43 were booted from the league.

mind pm'ing me on how to get back in, I dont follow threads like this, thus I missed the per-req to play. apologies.

pm sent. after reading the entire first page please post here that you are joining along with your team name.

When will Fantasy Disc Golf post the scores? I went there and it says I got 0 points... but I picked Will @ 2nd (as my captain), and Nikko, Dave and Nate who all tied for 3rd. So, that should have been a lot of points. Just wondering if anyone else's points still show 0?... or if I messed up when I saved my picks?
DSCJNKY

i imagine that arron and rob are insanely busy today. if it's not updated tomorrow then i will send them a message.

It's weird every time they do an update my bookmark stops working. I go to the home page and I have also been logged out. Then I can't log back in and have to do a password recovery. PITA

I can't remember how to calculate my score (translation = I'm too lazy to look it up). Any ideas when the scores are going to update? I think I may drop a few positions (although all my guys did OK).

I think I got a 550 this week if my calculations are right. Brownlow with a score of 63 Ack!

just fyi, they are aware that our scores have not yet updated and they are working hard on the issue.

kudos to those guys for the hard work they are putting in!

keep an eye out for a few minor rules changes regarding ratings over the next few weeks (on the site, not in this league).

I should be somewhere around 587 depending on how they score the 3 way tie for 3rd (of which, I had all three players).
DSCJNKY

What the heck? I thought I saw Wysocki signed up for this Texas event but come to find he never played. Bummer since my picks were Hall, Williams, Felberg,WysockI and Allen. Would've been a killer score if Ricky could've played. The substitute feAture on FDG is sort of useless unless I'm failing to see how it works.

You must be missing how it works, because it was used for all my leagues withthe St patties day tournament where I picked Shea Lendick and he never played. You just pick a player with an equal or lower rating than your lowest rated picked player in that division and their score gets subbed in for toe no show/DNF player.

Points are up... but there's a glitch where it lists Ulibarri as having not played, so it's using substitutes- so I am showed as scoring 2 more points than I should have, and our league leader is shown as scoring 6 more points than he should have.

Brall, can you let the folks at FDG know about this? Thanks!

I did notice that ulibarri glitch before the tourney started. his name was in someone else's place because the city/state were wrong and the rating was like 967. I thought maybe it was his brother or something, but i wasnt picking him this time anyways

I just looked at it and it has his name with a 965 rating and he shot -5 . . . does anyone know if this was paul ulibarri or if this was a PDGA number mistake. I assumed it wasnt him when I made out my team. It actually says it was jeremy rusco!

This is getting interesting.

Last edited:
Points are up... but there's a glitch where it lists Ulibarri as having not played, so it's using substitutes- so I am showed as scoring 2 more points than I should have, and our league leader is shown as scoring 6 more points than he should have.

Brall, can you let the folks at FDG know about this? Thanks!

i have notified FDG. thank you.

Jumped 11 spots. If I can do that again I will be in the disc's...:thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.