• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Feldberg on McFlysoHigh

Like this?!?!?![/YOUTUBE]

most of the basketball games I go to involve the celtics, when I lived in brooklyn for 5 years it would be at MSG vs the Knicks. KG was basically swearing up a storm (including liberal use of the N-word) from pre game until after game.

but basically its 98% edited out of live broadcasts, and when KG is interviewed he's smart and will keep the crazy going but wouldn't swear on camera/during interview.

the best is when the Lakers vs Celtics... it was KG just acting crazy (he's mostly just swearing at himself and who's defending him vs Kobe swearing at his own teammates/coach/officials.

My favorite story is the game where the mom is covering her son's ears during a KG tirade.

Do you think they would edit that out if it wasn't for the FCC? I want to say; maybe in the past, but nowadays? Nah. People love that stuff. There's a good argument for and against, I suppose.

Children arent gonna slog though a disc golf video unless its a video game and the discs are swords.
I really enjoy the swearing and meltdowns. It keeps it real and less like a product. Nikko and Feldberg are my favorite villains, Feldburg probably not as intentional about it as Nikko which makes it all the more fun.

...additionally, if someone is so concerned what their children see or hear, they should preview it first.

Now wait a minute here. Are you asking parents to be accountable for their actions??? And maybe to even be responsible for what their children watch on the internet or tv??? You're talking crazy. ;)

People "like" that stuff because it's outside the norm and you're "not supposed to do it". If they miked up all the NFL or NBA players during a game it would get old and annoying really fast.

And I would think ratings might spike at first, because OMG, look what he said but after the shock of it wore off the ratings would drop and probably decline at a steady pace.

There is a reason why most companies drop those famous people who do shocking, immature, and dumb crap.

Mike Tyson may have got a lot of youtube hits or sports center mentions with his tirades but no one was falling over themselves to hire him as a spokesmen for cereal or car commercials.

There's a reason why Nike's slogan is "Just do it" and not "Just f$%king do it".

My favorite story is the game where the mom is covering her son's ears during a KG tirade.

Do you think they would edit that out if it wasn't for the FCC? I want to say; maybe in the past, but nowadays? Nah. People love that stuff. There's a good argument for and against, I suppose.

Everyone knows disc golf is a gentleman's sport, there's no room for smut and crudity.

I want to comment on this thread because I have strong opinions of both marty and Feldberg. I am only going to post the positive stuff, we need to learn to bite our lip on the negative stuff and just praise with positive comments. Good job marty, your videos are the best. Feldberg, you are an _____.

qtpxLLo.jpg

Here's a thought: the rules are in place to avoid cursing and having aggressive non-professional behavior.

Start calling players on unsortsman-like behavior and watch in a matter of ONE call how people clean up their language.

Putting Marty in your cross-hairs is absurdity at best.

Behave like a professional instead of like a petulant teenager and the problem is solved. You are representing your sponsors, the PDGA, and disc golf PERIOD when you sign up to play in a tournament - so don't go after one of the hardest working video-makers in the sport.

Agreed. I do not understand why Feldberg does not call out the players that curse or act unprofessional to avoid this behavior or at least show contrition. Instead he singles out the messenger and not the responsible parties.

Honestly how can any company or individual support Feldberg after he ripped off all those people with the Non Stop Disc Golf payout waivers.

Also most Pros should be showing support for McFly.

He is helping bring them exposure.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds.

I want to comment on this thread because I have strong opinions of both marty and Feldberg. I am only going to post the positive stuff, we need to learn to bite our lip on the negative stuff and just praise with positive comments. Good job marty, your videos are the best. Feldberg, you are an _____.

Bravo :clap:

Watching player's reactions is fun. I would much rather he does not edit out when a player gets upset or when there is a rule dispute or some such thing.

Imagine a world where we did not know about Chairgate, or a world that we thought Nikko was always calm cool and collected, showing these moments shows us their true passion for the game and is amazing to watch.

good point dan, marty you should blur out Feldberg and his disc from now on. or replace him with a cartoon baby throwing a fit.

I just watched McFly's coverage in question, and it appears to be cleaned up. If I'm not mistaken I think I even heard cheesy little sound effects in place of the cursing. It could have been my kid playing with her toys beside me but it sure sounded like it lol

Honestly how can any company or individual support Feldberg after he ripped off all those people with the Non Stop Disc Golf payout waivers.

I was one person who didn't get anything for the voucher.
Tried to use it on the website and it never worked, no response to my multiple emails.

UGH

I want my $60 prize, I earned it with a 1st place finish in Advanced Women! :wall:

Latest posts