• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

I like bleeding out my reviews in order to enjoy this site more. Keep my % of my played courses reviewed at like 67% Now it looks like Ill have to open up the valve a little more!

That looks really great! Now all I need to do is write enough reviews to get 388 more thumbs up and I'm there.

Congrats Valk Kid. That is an awesome honor.

I'm working my way towards bronze, and look forward to reaching that goal

I think this subconsciously prompted me to write another review. I had a lot of scotch that night so my recollection is foggy.

I was on a decent pace for Diamond... but harr0140 and his road trip put a bit of rocket fuel in his stats... Here's the current top five:

Code:
Pos=1077,  Neg=  57,  %TR= 95%,  Revs= 171,  Lvl=Diamond, ID= 418 / The Valkyrie Kid
Pos= 780,  Neg=  43,  %TR= 95%,  Revs= 165,  Lvl=  Gold,  ID=3037 / harr0140
Pos= 738,  Neg=  31,  %TR= 96%,  Revs=  88,  Lvl=  Gold,  ID= 519 / ERicJ
Pos= 709,  Neg=  23,  %TR= 97%,  Revs=  77,  Lvl=  Gold,  ID= 816 / Donovan
Pos= 708,  Neg= 207,  %TR= 77%,  Revs= 153,  Lvl=  Gold,  ID=1125 / Innovadude

Keep up the solid work harr0140. :)

Wow, it takes a lot of "work" to get Diamond status. Congrats V Kid!

That mini looks sweet!

I was on a decent pace for Diamond... but harr0140 and his road trip put a bit of rocket fuel in his stats... Here's the current top five:

Code:
Pos=1077,  Neg=  57,  %TR= 95%,  Revs= 171,  Lvl=Diamond, ID= 418 / The Valkyrie Kid

do i sense a hint of animosity:p

Code:

DGTourist is right there too with 702 votes. Bit of separation with the rest of us though. :eek:

Mad props to The Valkyrie Kid!!
party0019.gif

Tim, that mini is stunning! Nice choice.

That thing is pretty sweet.......but you all can keep your fancy schmancy minis -- I have in my possession the coolest ERicJ mini on the market :hfive:

EJ_Mini.jpg

Very nice, TimG.
Congrats, Valkyrie Kid.
I'm working to get my Bronze status back, so I know how hard you worked to get to that level.
Hat's off!!

That thing is pretty sweet.......but you all can keep your fancy schmancy minis -- I have in my possession the coolest ERicJ mini on the market :hfive:

EJ_Mini.jpg

Credit goes to jedwards for the initial artwork there. Then about a billion hours of behind the scenes work by my awesome wife to organize a surprise birthday party for me. She got 30 or so of my friends to show up for a round of night golf (doubles tourney) at our local course. She had glow sticks, mini LEDS, packs of discs pre-prepared for the non-discsers, food, drinks, trophies, and these custom made minis for everyone in a variety of colors including some glow ones. It was really cool. :D

The best part about that mini is the lego man with the disc in his hand. If only my parents would have bought the disc golf lego man kit when I was a kid I would have always wanted to be like the lego man and I would have found this sport earlier. Instead I find myself trying to fly through space in my lego spacecraft. Hey it could be worse I suppose I could have some dumbass parents who pretended to send me into space in a balloon! Thats gonna be one messed up kid in the future if he isnt already messed up enough.

The best part about that mini is the lego man with the disc in his hand.

Original jedwards work:
indy_lego_discer.jpg

Nice touch of detail is that it's actually an Innova DISCarrier bag, which is what I use.

Sorry Tim
threadjack.gif

Credit goes to jedwards for the initial artwork there. Then about a billion hours of behind the scenes work by my awesome wife to organize a surprise birthday party for me. She got 30 or so of my friends to show up for a round of night golf (doubles tourney) at our local course. She had glow sticks, mini LEDS, packs of discs pre-prepared for the non-discsers, food, drinks, trophies, and these custom made minis for everyone in a variety of colors including some glow ones. It was really cool. :D

Im gonna go ahead and say Jessica is a keeper. Damn if my wife brought me home a store bought Ice Cream cake id be freaking out. Seriously, that might be the baddest birthday party I've ever heard of.

wow, i have to make some hints for my wife.