• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

It's because the courses are so crappy around us (Chicago, Seattle for example) that we have to find others to play, LOL! :p

Hoping my buddies Cefire and Jr Stengele get to diamond soon. Congrats Eric! I've got about 150 votes till 1000 and about 150 unique voters to go. :)

Welcome to the club buddy . . . may you be showered with gifts and may all your wildest dreams will come true!

Oops, I just saw that a few people have posted in the last day or so, I didn't look at the original post date.

Congrats to all 5 of you!

Last edited:
Awesome ERic! It couldn't happen to a better guy. I've been watching your profile too for a looong time and I know I join you when I say "it's about time!" Well deserved!! :hfive:

It has been a while, those unique voters definitely seem to be the holdup.

too bad there isn't an achievement for how many reviews you've voted on

i think i might be the biggest participant for the amount of votes for all of you diamond levels :)

Congo~Rats Eric!

Gotta travel in different regions, I think, to even have a chance.

I think that's a brilliant part of the equation, though, because it makes it more likely that the Diamond reviewers have seen courses in many different styles and terrain types.

too bad there isn't an achievement for how many reviews you've voted on

i think i might be the biggest participant for the amount of votes for all of you diamond levels :)

Congo~Rats Eric!

Feel free to participate on my reviews... :)

Gotta travel in different regions, I think, to even have a chance.

I think that's a brilliant part of the equation, though, because it makes it more likely that the Diamond reviewers have seen courses in many different styles and terrain types.

I too agree with this part even if I am yet to get there. It is all about playing in different regions which I am currently working on. Looking forward to playing on the east coast a little this summer. GA, SC and maybe Alabama. :popcorn: As far a westcoast, I seem to have that region down.

And now Olorin has joined the diamond club, definitely someone who deserves it!