• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole Length Game

713'

Oak Meadow Park DGC: Cypress, TX
Hole 6 (long tee):
49d0e774.jpg

d13cc31f.jpg

^ looks quite nice in the fall!

Thanks to the posters of 614 or so courses for making my post possible. (It would have been oh so easier if I'd been quicker back at #629).

This is a fun thread to follow -- I'm not participating in any way -- but I was wondering which will be the 1000'er? And who drives off to play em all in order? Just wondering . . . . . . . :)

.....or 999. Is it possible anyone measured a hole to 999 and didn't add a margin of error to push it to 1000?

Here's where we stand...

So far, we've hit every state except for Arizona, Wyoming and Hawaii, and we've got the following holes lined up:

729' Hole 1, Spring Creek DGC: Laramie, WY (pix=yes)
817' AZ: Hole 11, Marana Rock in AZ(pix=yes)
940' WY #8 Romero Park DGC: Cheyenne, WY (pix=yes)
Since mndiscg is a Wyoman? Wyomingite??.... Cowboy. Why not let him post his local courses like everyone else?

And so far, we've managed to hit these places along the way:
British Columbia
Ontario

Austria
Finland
Sweden
Poland
Germany
Denmark

As holes get longer, we may be more limited, but I bet we can still add a few more Canadian Provinces and countries.

^ you obviously have WAY too much time on your hands. go practice putting or something. lol :D

I am currently living in Wyo and that 729 foot hole is the first one on my home course.

Having trouble finding a 719 foot hole

Might need people to start digging into their local courses and courses they think might yield a 719' hole. Google search comes up empty.
:popcorn:

Might need people to start digging into their local courses and courses they think might yield a 719' hole. Google search comes up empty.
:popcorn:

Couldn't find any at the usual suspect courses around here, though I'm mystified as to how you guys have been finding so many in the first place.

If it gets desperate I'm willing to move a teepad or basket, at least temporarily.

719'

Took a while to find it but I did - seen Bourne Ultimatum enough times already. I searched google for 719 ft disc golf hole and got a hit on a local board. When I pulled the course up on DGCR, and opened the pin positions in hole info, it was there... but DGCR didn't get returned in the google search. So I think distances for alt pin positions may be "hidden" to searches. Local board is the only reason I knew to open up alt pin locations.

Towne Lake: McKinney, TX
Hole 16, long tee, pin position=B:
Course Map, Local Board... each show 719' if you feel compelled to verify it... or just click on the + sign for hole 16 on Hole Info.
25e9a4eb.jpg

81295208.jpg