• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

*Inaugural DGCR March Madness Mold Championship*

I just filled out my bracket... after I restarted it 4-5 times. This is way harder than I thought. Heck, I put twice as much effort into this as I did with my NCAA bracket.

We now have 19 brackets filled out. If we get to 50 I will add a second new disc (to pay out two spots) to the pot and if we get to 100 I will add something brand new and collectible for first place (and then paying out three total spots).

We now have 19 brackets filled out. If we get to 50 I will add a second new disc (to pay out two spots) to the pot and if we get to 100 I will add something brand new and collectible for first place (and then paying out three total spots).

Are you the only one that can see the results? Not that i don't trust you I'm just curious already.

Yea I am. I'd love to give some details but I don't want to spoil the predictions in anyway. I'll do a good job of posting results once voting closes for each round.

I don't think it gives too much away though to say that while many favorites are dominating, there are some intriguing upsets potentially brewing.

add another

I've already made my predictions good sir, however I do wish the stingray had a higher seeding and was in another bracket. When I made my picks I had to keep in mind whatever everyone else would choose, not necessarily what I'd choose. :D

I've already made my predictions good sir, however I do wish the stingray had a higher seeding and was in another bracket. When I made my picks I had to keep in mind whatever everyone else would choose, not necessarily what I'd choose. :D

Next year we'll do something preliminarily to determine seeds so I won't have to answear to it. It's impossible to please everyone but regardless I hope you and everyone else has fun participating.

Which disc is going to be the Harvard of this bracket?

Remember Butler? I still want to cry when I think about how close that half court shot was not because I give an F about Butler but because that would have been THE GREATEST SPORTS MOMENT IN HISTORY! Centimeters away but instead it will just be a vague memory in a decade or two.