• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(insert pro disc golfer's name) leaving (insert established disc golf company name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i'm done with The Eagles referrences.
Do we have an updated list of who's leaving where?
Catrina Allen
Page Pierce
Will S
?

Yeah sure I think it goes something like this

Cale Leiviska: Discraft -> ?
Cameron Colglazier: Innova -> ?
Catrina Allen: Discraft -> ?
Dave Feldberg: Innova -> ?
Devan Owens: Discraft -> Prodiscus
Dixon Jowers: Innova -> Dynamic Discs
Eric McCabe: Discraft -> ?
Greg Barsby: Discraft -> Open, endorses Legacy+Westside
Liz Lopez: Leaving Discraft and/or Dynamic Discs
Paige Pierce: Discraft -> ?
Paul McBeth: Leaving Dynamic Discs
Paul Ulibarri: Innova -> ?
Nikko Locastro: Innova -> ?
Ricky Wysocki: Innova -> ?
Ron Convers: Discraft -> Dynamic Discs
Will Schusterick: Innova -> ?

Where was it announced that Feldberg is leaving Innova? There's no way in hell he's part of DGP based on the team that they're building of young and up and coming players.

Where was it announced that Feldberg is leaving Innova? There's no way in hell he's part of DGP based on the team that they're building of young and up and coming players.

I have heard from someone fairly in the know that Feldberg didn't get asked to join Prodigy, and Innova dropped him. As of now Feldberg has nothing going. Again not confirmed but I trust the source.

I swear, if this isn't decided soon I'm selling all my discs and quitting the game....er, sport of disc golf. :popcorn:

I have heard from someone fairly in the know that Feldberg didn't get asked to join Prodigy, and Innova dropped him. As of now Feldberg has nothing going. Again not confirmed but I trust the source.

Very very hard to believe innova drops Feldborg. Without the young guys and take out The champ and AJ and he's almost the face of the company.

Very very hard to believe innova drops Feldborg. Without the young guys and take out The champ and AJ and he's almost the face of the company.

This rings true.

My guess is, they wouldn't just drop him out of the blue. A few people have talked about him moving more into the ambassador/instructor mode. If he's sick of touring hard core, then maybe it would be like a mutual break-up, or like some more plugged in members here have suggested, moving to Innova's hall of fame team.

Well Feldberg is the Coach for the Oregon team correct? He also is a professor of the sport at the university. He may have struck a good deal with the university and had to scale back his touring. Either way if he is tired of the road being a college team coach is a good deal for him. it's a good way to put the sport out there. we do love our college athletics here in the US. I wonder if more of the older pros would consider this at their alma maters.

I didn't see McCabe say he was leaving.. Where was that posted

on McCabe's facebook page he talks about not being able to say anything until January 1st and posted a link to his new website...same format as PP's website.

If Dynamic Discs could bet on any one of their team members leaving their manufacturer sponsor to stay with Team DD, it would be Eric.

Just sayin'...

Yea. McCabe to DD sounds more realistic than to PDG. Maybe he would've stuck with Discraft if they figured out a way to put GPS locators in the discs, but alas that's not happening.

Well Feldberg is the Coach for the Oregon team correct? He also is a professor of the sport at the university. He may have struck a good deal with the university and had to scale back his touring. Either way if he is tired of the road being a college team coach is a good deal for him. it's a good way to put the sport out there. we do love our college athletics here in the US. I wonder if more of the older pros would consider this at their alma maters.

Feldberg isn't an Oregon person anymore. There's a group of good players that's relocating to a warmer place now for their place of residence.

Status
Not open for further replies.