• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jussi Meresmaa design concepts are...'Meh'

I got a #BigHug for ya Jamie. Whether or not people agree with you or Jussi both of you have been tireless promoters of the sport. Keep the faith...and put out more videos damit!

I got a #BigHug for ya Jamie. Whether or not people agree with you or Jussi both of you have been tireless promoters of the sport. Keep the faith...and put out more videos damit!

Haha - cheers bud. Not to derail...aw hell it's long since past that...we've been working on something I'm really excited about for European Open ;)

...so we figure, "hey...let's not limit our ambitions...worst-case scenario we can fall back to what we have already and re-group"

JT you come off really condescending. You make me want to not buy anything Discmania and I like Jussi a lot, as well as the products.

Anyone want to buy some slightly used p2's?

If you could just stop posting online....you may have something to fall back on. Instead you continue to drive people away from SpinTV and now Discmania.

Latest posts