• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Me and my friends plan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh! Flame on!

Iam a new guy to these forems but the more and more i see PRERUBE post stuff , the more i want to punch him in the face!!!Bro why dont you stop being a dick!

Why don't you shut the **** up? Prerube was obviously joking. Also, "prerubing" isn't to be a dick, its because he gives more info that way. In one prerubed post he links to probably 50 pages of answers. Prerube is one of the most helpful people on this site. If you'd been around more you'd realize that.

prerube made another person cry!

Everytime i see him post stuff hes being a dick!!! He always starts out being a dick buddy,

This whole thread is a great recruiting tool! well, exept for dkoz, of course!

I am sorry for calling out a dick! People join these forems for advice and when you have a guy who rips on people 90% of the time it gets alittle old. Nothing wrong with having some fun but when your a smartass all the time it gets old!

I am sorry for calling out a dick! People join these forems for advice and when you have a guy who rips on people 90% of the time it gets alittle old. Nothing wrong with having some fun but when your a smartass all the time it gets old!

Prerube gave great advice in this thread, as have others. Now we're just having some fun in a thread that has run its course.

Don't be so all dean Wormer and shi

Last edited:
Ok so.. my friend has been playing for about a year and i have been playing for 2 months.. this year we said we are going to take the time and get better.. then next year we will be a senior in high school.. we are going to go to tournaments next year and get our name out there.. we are going to go to a community college our freshman year of college and continue to play tournaments and then our sophmore year of college we are going to go to a division 1 school and hopfully play in the college disc golf national championship.. and hopfully get sponsoured.. how does that sound??

have you joined the PDGA?do it now its cheap $25 i think, gets pricey fast. do you play with any of your local pros?

Iam a new guy to these forems but the more and more i see PRERUBE post stuff , the more i want to punch him in the face!!!Bro why dont you stop being a dick!

LOL! <cough> LOL!

why does everyone take everything so seriously? this is the internet. relax. i am sure in person prerube is pretty cool and more than likely funny. most people on here are cool that ive meet. altho i dont take anything said to me personally on here. its all in good fun. before you go calling someone out you should wait a lil longer and get to know his internet personality.

whoa, looks like I have some catching up to do, someone threating me on the forums. I guess it is time to be scared of internet muscles. I have helped more people than you have posts, shue noobie.
Thanks everyone for backing me up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.