• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks BigSky, I really wanna give one a try. Been havin a lot of fun throwing the 150 class Crave and Resistor

I think my P inertia, at this moment, is almost the same disc as the early run volt I lost awhile back, just a tick faster. Loving this disc. Not sure if I will get a P tesla right away, but since I almost lost my third N, again!, I might not have a choice in the matter, lol. Will certainly be picking a soft envy just to check it out.

My ~153 neon green P Inertia has tons of turn, but I like it. I throw it flat and it turns all the way out to ~250 and doesn't really fade unless you give it height.

I think my P inertia, at this moment, is almost the same disc as the early run volt I lost awhile back, just a tick faster. Loving this disc. Not sure if I will get a P tesla right away, but since I almost lost my third N, again!, I might not have a choice in the matter, lol. Will certainly be picking a soft envy just to check it out.

I threw both my beat FR Volt side-by-side with my fresh P Intertia yesterday and they had nearly identical flights. So yeah--I agree with the sentiment.

What are the chances that Axiom releases nearly identical clones of the Ion and Anode, but in Soft Neutron? I mean, as a brand, they have to have their own Aviar copy. Everyone manufacturer does.

And what if the Expirimental Formula stamps aren't MVP's, but Axiom's? How about a baseline Envy? Alias? INSPIRE?!? (I love me some baseline drivers...)

i'd reeeeeeally rather have baseline anodes.

i switched putters (i putted with his mcpros instead) with someone randomly today for a putting contest, WON the contest and just realized i putt much, much cleaner with no bead. my putting isn't wobbly or anything to begin with, but the disc just exits my hand better.

I found the opposite, the rounded bead kept the disc from getting caught on my release so I switched from McP to KCP. Felt much better with my grip as well. I have weird fingers though...

As much as I would love to try baseline Ions, I REALLY want to try baseline drivers. Inertia, Amp, Volt, Shock, Inspire, Resistor....yea. Base. Line. Drivers.

I think a baseline Volt or Clash would be the ****. Not so sure about the other drivers. Baseline Vectors would be the new Rocs.

But, I'd take something in premium plastic that was legit understable before baseline plastic.

From what I've seen so far out of MVP/Axiom I'm sure if they produce a base line plastic it will far exceed what we know of base line today. They have such a great way of making everything so high-end top shelf. I have become such a disc snob that if its not an overmold I don't want it. And no the atlas or nova doesn't count. I'm not saying other companies or plastic isn't good, I just prefer what they are doing and it's exciting to see it all unfold. Cutting edge stuff man and I dig it

i'd have to disagree. there are many types of baseline, but you'll never top gateway's. sure it varies, but that means there are like ONE MILLION different kinds of amazing constantly coming out of that place. especially the currrent runs of wizards, jesus, they're all delicious.

dx is great too, but i don't like it for putting. kc pro is wonderful but i hear XT is a happy medium which would be even better.

if they're going to make a baseline, i want it to be like XT or KC pro. seasonable, yet still tough enough and if it isn't grippy at first, well, that's why you season them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts