• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Omega: The Alpha and the

https://www.golfdisc.com/discs/omega-4/
If you like the P2 or the Firefly this disc is one you'll want to try out.
First run available now in Lunar DT and Stiff ET plastic blends. Sounds like this is the same mold as the Firefly/Alpaca/P2 and each may be available in different plastic blends at different times. Interesting to see if this divvying up of the P2 mold spreads to other molds (similar to the Max/PD3/Slab/Sabot and Firebird/FD3/Draco/Scepter) and what the stock runs for each will look like going forward.

Found Omega 4's at disc golf center for $10.49 so I took the plunge. Haven't thrown them yet but they feel great in the hand. Stiffness between jk and kc pro, feels like the aviar x mold without a bead. Stamps are pretty sick

Meant to post a pic
16983dc1abfd718ccc685decc37e12e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered two omega4's, got a round in them promptly ordered 3 more. They are p2 but it's the plastic that is perfect. Almost as firm as kc pro with a little bit of the yeti softness/grip. How these are still available beats me.

I ordered two omega4's, got a round in them promptly ordered 3 more. They are p2 but it's the plastic that is perfect. Almost as firm as kc pro with a little bit of the yeti softness/grip. How these are still available beats me.

I have 10 of them at this point. Been loving them for putting and throwing.

How do they fly for you? I played with the idea of throwing them too, but my beloved bangers aren't getting pushed out of the bag anytime soon.

They have some good stability to them. You can rip them hard and still know it is going to finish their flight. I love discs that are predictable and this is one of them for sure.

They have some good stability to them. You can rip them hard and still know it is going to finish their flight. I love discs that are predictable and this is one of them for sure.

These have become my main driving putters, you can really rip them and they even have the torque resistance to handle a pretty hard hit with a sidearm. I'm curious to see how they season, I'm still bagging a beat dx aviar for flippy duties

Another P2 thrower here, I got an ET Omega 4 and it is filling the gap left by my lost stiff P-line P2. It has a tiny bit more flex but very similar flight and feel.

Any profile or bottom pics of the omega 4's yet?

e0a96dcce701edf0ed4deaba0c21691d.jpg

9a58366bd46cf5695bbf28b59c524c7b.jpg

711f26e28a3150703138a6a4636c8ef4.jpg

Here's the one I have. It's pretty beat because I've been playing a bunch of putter only rounds with it, but it just keeps getting grippier and seems just as stable as the day I got it. Feels like like a slightly stiffer JK Aviar with no bead

Lunar DT (very similar to the Pumpkin glow DX Aviars, kinda slick) are more stiff than ET (in between XT and Yeti pro grip, similar to a stiffer run X-Line P2)

Friends, help me out. I really like(d) the P2. I have one and use it for approaches. I used to putt with it. I started putting and realized I really like the feel and putt well. This is the one for me. So I go back to grab some more and ... you know. They're gone.

So I went back to the Warden. I like it fine. Sometimes my P2 approach is decent and I just putt with that. Those are the times I miss the P2 for putting.

Please help me out with how much the Omega4 is really like a P2?

The new run of ET Omega4s are amazing. The plastic is more firm and tacky than the first run which I already liked a lot. Highly recommend.

I was eying these at disc golf center. Had talked myself out of needing more putters. Now I've got two in the cart. Sigh

If anyone has some of those 1.1 Bar Stamp DT Omega's they're willing to sell, I'll buy. The runs afterwards just haven't been the same.

I'm still waiting for a low profile low shouldered run of Omegas. The old San Marino's are getting scarce. The 1.15 AP run and the barstamp Delta-T that Frodo mentioned are what I consider the proper profile but different textures. The 1.15 are grippier and the barstamps are KC style stiff.

If anyone has some of those 1.1 Bar Stamp DT Omega's they're willing to sell, I'll buy. The runs afterwards just haven't been the same.

1.16 AP run are the same stiffness and grip with a slightly higher shoulder. I have 6 barstamps and 2 of the 1.16... probably not for sale.

These are my only Omegas. Picked them up randomly at an Academy Sports 5 or 6 years ago I think.
e3db276ee9daf9af6e1966cf11ce50d5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts