• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The DGCR Mold: Let's build a disc!

If anyone has any doubts that this should be anything other than a lid-like disc, just take a quick look at the DGCR logo.

The DGCR logo disc is a mini.

Discuss.

attachment.php

That thing looks like the QuivR, lol...

... ooh now that might not be a bad idea. Actually make the quivR, haha.

I think there should be a bunch of different stamps for this. Have a couple LE fundraiser stamps that you can only get if you preorder which will raise funds for the mold. Then make a new stock stamp each year kind of like Innova does for tour series discs. Then people will want to collect all the stamps and it will be an ongoing fundraiser source forever. There are loads of good stamp ideas here so no reason we can only ever do one...

Yea that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Instead of naming it the troll, have a troll stamp, or a platebee stamp. or a "Pics or it didn't happen" stamp...

..."wanna se me throw this lid over that mountain"...:popcorn:

I think each stamp should be a different boudoir photo of Three Putt.

*shrug*

Does FrankD or Apothecary get the first "cover"?

If we include hotheads, 80Played stands a chance as well...

War Eagle should be first.

04-12-2009 to 06-04-2009

*pours out malt beverage*

I really like the Troll moniker.
Have a group of trolls roasting a basket on a spit over a fire for a stamp.

Most of those classic trolls were gone or assumed new identities before I starting posting on here.... it is always amusing when you guys dredge up something classic from before I got here.