• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The farthest shot you ever made into the basket

prolly 230? i was about 10 foot from the tee because i hit a tree, i threw a beat up valk because it was the first thing i grabbed, and it went in, i was excited lol.

Yeah, and it was my valk! Why cant i throw it like that? (probly because its in a box in the closet most of the time)

I hit one from about 300' (longer than either of my aces). It was on the 1001' hole at Idlewild, and I had thrown two decent shots before that to get over the top of the hill. I was just trying to get it close and go for the birdie, but my shot went a little high and stuck for the 3 (the other two times I've played there I've gotten 5s on that hole).

I hit a blind anhyzer out of some nasty trees from ~50 for a birdie. Also got a 200ish one that I was just throwing at between rounds at a tournament. It was the same place we were throwing the CTP from, just the wrong time. :( I've hit metal on a couple pretty long approaches and bounced off.

My furthest fairway ace was from 50+ feet further out than my 4 legitimate aces off the tee (like 220').

My longest is my only ace 185' I think it was Jaycee Park Quarry. Blind shot over some shrubs all I did was listen for chains and boom.

I also hit a CTP ace from what I am guessing was 140' but I cannot say for sure now it was months ago. I hit my longest putt the other day on my Northern IL trip 65' against and sideways breeze I lofted my Rhyno out to the right and let the wind swing it right back. It was nice it was on the last hole to finish with a birdie on what would normally be too long of a hole for birdie for me!

I have traditionally thrown forehand until this summer. One day I decided to make the switch to backhand and hit a 270' ace on 18 of Johnny Robberts. I didn't even get to see it go in since it was a blind hyzer shot; just heard chains and prayed.

I just got back from taking my basket to my local park and hit a 150' anhyzer shot around trees (R-Pro Skeeter).

The basket is in the middle of the picture (sorry for the bad quality, only had my cell phone on me.)

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 12
140 feet with a DX Ontario Roc. It was Parmalee Park, #17. I got tree-nied off the teepad and driled the second shot for the deuce.

Made 54yrd or 162 feet for birdie today with pdga gumbputt for birdie on hole 14 valley region course Utah. i always struggle to save par on...way out in the west side. still hunting for that first ace. shoot 7under with that bird and another from about 85 feet on number 9

I've done about 175' twice. Basket 17 at Newport News after a bad grip lock to the right where I used my Star Cro to up it and hit chains for a deuce. Basket 2 a Newport News where I was right next to the big tree and used a Valkyrie to go straight at it and it nailed it for a deuce.

my longest shot was a 100' approach on #1 at the redwood curtain. the great part is that it was the first sudden death hole between a friend and i for the "tourney" win. (5 person, 3 day tourney)

110-120 foot shot for a duce on hole #9 at South Vineland Park(NJ). It was after hit a close tree on first drive.

Latest posts