• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewer Minis

Yeah Adam, I will let you know but I will be in louisville the end of January early february so if any courses are open and you are willing we might be able to work something out, but it will have to be around my class schedule!

AdamH I have no idea how good or bad I was when I played with you but I have been playing steadily since I got hooked. I won the am division (of tuesday night league (Dretzka) at the local course over a ten week period and moved up in divisions. I have placed well in some of the big events in the area in the rec divisions and have my rating up to 846 from like 798 or something like that after the first rating. I hope to get up to 875 or so by the end of the year I just dont know if I will be playing any more events by the end of the year.

always as far as I know but it doesnt show you as trusted reviewer yet maybe it just happened

Ahh, after a long day of work yesterday - I get home tired and hungry only to find... Not just one but two packages! Nothing like getting my signed gold mini, and by bag tag in the same day! Life is good.

Thanks Tim - you made my day!

Texconsinite said:
Congrats bro!! Keep it up, Indiana needs more comprehensive TRs, esp with worlds coming there in 2010
Thanks man. I can't wait for the worlds at Crown Point, IN next year, but I bet they're about as close to me as they are to you in Madison. It's almost a 4 hour drive for me, but it will be worth it. I played two of the courses up there a few years ago and they were great. I can't wait to see what the new ones are like.

Last edited:
Yeah Adam, I will let you know but I will be in louisville the end of January early february so if any courses are open and you are willing we might be able to work something out, but it will have to be around my class schedule!
I'm glad to hear you're game is improving so quickly. Courses don't close in the winter here like they do in Wisconsin so we can play anywhere you want when you come down. I might be in Milwaukee around Thanksgiving, I'll let you know as that gets closer.

always as far as I know but it doesnt show you as trusted reviewer yet maybe it just happened

no im not yet, i need one more thumbs up and one more review, which im about to fill out, just played one of the best courses ever for the 3rd time and feel like ive got enough feel of the course to write about now.... but i was just wondering:)

It just means votes from individual members. If 1 person casts 5 votes for your reviews, that is one unique voter.

Thank you. That helps so you can't have all your votes from one person. I wasn't sure if it meant something like....10 trusted reviewers would have to vote on your reviews.

What a great couple of days for me... I finally got my 100th course bagged and then the next day I become a Silver Medal reviewer! woohoo!

Just had to celebrate a little. Nothing to see here folks... carry on.

What a great couple of days for me... I finally got my 100th course bagged and then the next day I become a Silver Medal reviewer! woohoo!

Very nice.....you hit the century mark.....and now you've got a silver medal to show for it.

My gf and I were really excited when we hit the 100th course we had played together (it was actually my 101st and her 100th), it's a fun milestone. Congrats on the silver!

I have my bronze and silver hanging on the wall with some other special discs....someday, that gold will be there :)