• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewer Minis

Got my mini in the mail the other day!!!

I have to admit, I was a "mini marker" virgin before now.

Thanks again Tim!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine showed up earlier this week -- very sweet. TR mini is going to the icebowl with me this weekend. Whoop! Thanks Tim.

Package in the mail yesterday - and my wife just shook her head at my excitement. :) First signed TR mini - check! Thanks Tim for all that you do!

dumb question, but i didn't it see it answered so far in the thread:

which color mini responds to which tr level?

So what do I have to do to get my minis?

sorry to parrot someone else here, and i know the next reply after the quoted one gives an answer, but how about putting the actual numbers in your first post Tim, then bolding or underlining those numbers?

i doubt mr. carr will be the last to ask what the required numbers are. i myself only know that bronze is 50.

(i think silver is 150, but you get the point)

is there also a way to get one's TR status to show on the forum as well?

perhaps:

Bronze Level Trusted Reviewer

?

Last edited:
Tim, I am going to wait to get my silver and gold at the same time since I am approaching gold quickly. I hope to have played a few more courses by the end of summer so I can get gold for sure.

...what the required numbers are. i myself only know that bronze is 50. (i think silver is 150, but you get the point)

Tim just recently updated the requirements as follows (quoted from trusted reviewers thread)

Added a new TR level, Diamond. I also updated the requirements a bit which really shouldn't effect any current TRs. The new requirements list is below, the main change being diamond and the change in the number of reviews required for silver/gold.

Bronze: 10 Reviews, 50 Helpful Votes, 10 Unique Voters
Silver: 20 Reviews, 150 Helpful Votes, 30 Unique Voters
Gold: 30 Reviews, 300 Helpful Votes, 60 Unique Voters
Diamond: 50 Reviews, 1000 Helpful Votes, 200 Unique Voters

is there also a way to get one's TR status to show on the forum as well?

Another feature that Tim recently added was for the TR medal to show up in the forum posts for all TRs, so if you are a TR, the medal will display by your user name each time you post.

Hope this helps.

I received my signed red mini in the mail yesterday! That was some quick shipping too. Thanks a lot Tim.

Ack!! It seems like the jump from Bronze to Silver is taking for.e.v.e.rrrrrr!!!!

Seems the further down the list your review gets the fewer new votes it gets also.

Latest posts