• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewer Minis

How do I know if I am a trusted reviewer? I have 40 thumbs up on 10 courses. Is that good?

Got my mini today, whoop whoop!. Thanks Tim G, the mini is rad. I can't wait to show it off.

Silver and Gold in one day!!!!! Thanks Timg.

I have no idea how I will get to platinum or diamond or whatever it was finally decided to be. I am at 65 courses I think, so I still have to make a push by the New Year, to get to 100 courses played in one year. I need to hit up some of those courses with 20 votes on each review!!!! if I want to be the first to reach that coveted status!

Yes it does, and the wait for Gold is even worse. :(

Tell me about it, I was trapped in Mexico for half a year and thus unable to play new courses. Its like watching water boil, checking every few days to see if you got another thumbs up.

Tim, when you get a chance, Id love to get my silver and gold mini's. same address as before, if you remember

Silver and Gold in one day!!!!! Thanks Timg.

I have no idea how I will get to platinum or diamond or whatever it was finally decided to be. I am at 65 courses I think, so I still have to make a push by the New Year, to get to 100 courses played in one year. I need to hit up some of those courses with 20 votes on each review!!!! if I want to be the first to reach that coveted status!

I think you can do it, you're on a roll! You're two-thirds of the way to 100 courses with 5 months still left in the year.

Let me know if you're going to be in my area or within an hour and a half of here.

Woo hoo, I just got silver!

Congrats bro!! Keep it up, Indiana needs more comprehensive TRs, esp with worlds coming there in 2010

Latest posts