• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

Glow Ridge that just arrived in the mail today. I gave it about two to three minutes of charging with a UV flashlight. I have to say I am impressed. Unfortunately I do not have the camera setup to do the disc justice. At least in the absolute darkness of my bathroom I had no trouble finding the disc.

I bought 7 glows a couple weeks ago and now wish I had ordered more. They stink BAD and it takes some time for the smell to die down, but they glow like nothing else and the rubber is so buttery:thmbup:
When I charge mine up, I can read in the dark with them:D

Last edited:
Holy cow. The Glow O-Lace is awesome. Very overstable!!!!

Unfortunately, we now have snow... I'll be taking 3 glows out of the bag- Ascent, O-Lace and Trak.
Darn.

I had a Lace that was prone to getting lost. Have found it several times in places that discs don't want to be found. Well, this past weekend I finally gave up on it and made the excuse that I was going to pull it out of the bag anyways since it was rather flippy until it decided not to flip and then get lost. Perhaps it will come back to me some day. Perhaps I will buy an O-Lace that isn't white and start throwing that instead.

Just got my glow unLace today. I lost my unLace in a lake 2 weeks ago when it stalled clearing the trees and hitting a strong headwind. I decided to upgrade to glow so I could use it at night. Missed out on getting a lighter weight when I waited to place my order. Wound up with a 173 which is upper range for me. Love those little color popcorn spots. Glow is intense, not hazy like other discs. Can't wait to throw. Awesome addition Vibram!

Why is it so hard for Vibram to release correct information? I posted earlier on this thread about Glow O-Laces and Vibram said not available. I was bummed when they released a special run of O-Laces without announcement and I didn't get one. I even used the contact Vibram button on the website and asked when they would have another run of Glow O-Laces and received this response From Vibram:

Not any time soon. L Hopefully next year.

Of course NOW there are Glow O-Laces in the store for $24.95. Thanks but no thanks.

Last edited:
Any one seen this glow outside the vibram store? They are charging up from 38$ for the shipping to Finland :(
One store i have been using in US has done it for 10.

And no it can't be worth it (nearly 60 bucks the disc would need to fly itself)

Halp steven! Its dark in here.

Glow discs were only sold through Vibram's own website if I'm not mistaken. People that you see selling them on places like facebook first bought them from the store.

Why is it so hard for Vibram to release correct information? I posted earlier on this thread about Glow O-Laces and Vibram said not available. I was bummed when they released a special run of O-Laces without announcement and I didn't get one. I even used the contact Vibram button on the website and asked when they would have another run of Glow O-Laces and received this response From Vibram:

Of course NOW there are Glow O-Laces in the store for $24.95. Thanks but no thanks.

The factory found two more of them. It seemed like posting this information would have been silly to do. Sorry if you disagree with my decision.

Note: There are some odd sizes that were produced that the factory has finally decided to send to us. They are available on the site. Most notably are the lightweight Ascents, Traks and unLaces.

http://www.vibramdiscgolf.com/store.html#!/~/category/id=6919005&offset=0&sort=nameAsc

Any one seen this glow outside the vibram store? They are charging up from 38$ for the shipping to Finland :(
One store i have been using in US has done it for 10.

And no it can't be worth it (nearly 60 bucks the disc would need to fly itself)

Halp steven! Its dark in here.

Winter in Finland! Yikes, I expect it is dark. I wish we had a better fulfillment system (we could do a lot better on shipping costs to the states too!)

Latest posts