• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

1. Tester turnover is about 30% per product. If testers do not give us feedback, they drop off the tester team. It's pretty simple. My target is 100 folks on the tester team. I was shooting for 30 birdie bashes to add 30 more people, but we ended up with 90, so I am currently overstocked on the testing team. By year's end, I expect to be back down to 100 or so.

2. See 1. Mid next year, I'll probably be able to add some more.

3. Team Vibram players need to be quality people that give to the sport and are great ambassadors for the sport and Vibram. The fact that they throw well is important too. We've had four players leave the team due to playing less, not quite fitting, or (gasp) we had one player (Zack Newhouse) leave to be on Team Dynamic Discs. We filled his spot with Nolan Grider, and I think everyone made out - including disc golf as a whole!

This makes me smile once again and love Vibram even more. All of the team Vibram playes I have met are quality people. I hope that never changes.

How much do you expect your team players to be playing?

What does not quite fitting mean?

Steve, I have been honored to be a part of the team since the start!!! Thanks for everything. I will continue to represent the brand in the best way that I possibly can.

Got my first Street Team Package yesterday! Woohoo!
181462_10151597955908841_1992194984_n.jpg

Mr. Dodge,
What kind of test window do the testers get to submit a review after you get all the protos mailed out?

A monthish.

Steve, I have been honored to be a part of the team since the start!!! Thanks for everything. I will continue to represent the brand in the best way that I possibly can.

Thanks Chris. Huck some rubber!

The amount of this brown nosing... Yes this is a vibram thread but damn.

I know I never get tired of it! :)

I'm playing in a birdie bash in a couple of weeks. What discs should I get in my player pack? I would normally use a pig/eagle-x for a two disc round. Thanks

Nice sig c_j.

Just got confirmation that my package is on the way, haven't been this excited in a long time. Kid in the candy store type of thing.

And the VP/Summit combo is money. :thmbup:

There is no hard number, be out there. TDing is a good replacement for limited playing. I'm going to pretend I did not see any other Qs and just let it go.

You can't blame me for the hard hitting investigatory reporting questions. Ha!

Thanks for answering what you did. I respect you and what you and Vibram do very much.

I appreciate the fact that you are looking for quality people and people that seek to help grow the sport. I believe Vibram will be one of the big reasons Disc Golf will be something big in the future.

Latest posts