• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What Happened To Scott Stokely?

You guys are right. I'll be the first to admit my hypocrisy in the fact that I bought a methy crank and wouldn't ever buy a "Jack the Ripper" because of it's name.

Something about weed lingo just comes off as trashy to me. That's just my opinion but I do see the marketing standpoint of it all.

Meth is NOT blue, even the producers of Breaking Bad admitted it. It's a fabrication for the tv show.

If anything, the LE Glo Z Cranks with their periodic table font motif is an homage to an award winning and extremely popular TV show. Moreover, "Crank" is a slang term for poor quality, impure meth. That is NOT what Walter White was cooking on Breaking Bad.

That argument needs to stop.

Meth is NOT blue, even the producers of Breaking Bad admitted it. It's a fabrication for the tv show.

If anything, the LE Glo Z Cranks with their periodic table font motif is an homage to an award winning and extremely popular TV show. Moreover, "Crank" is a slang term for poor quality, impure meth. That is NOT what Walter White was cooking on Breaking Bad.

That argument needs to stop.

I'd say it's a fair arguement. Cmon, it wasn't the Seinfeld Crank.

Try and tell me that the blue color of those Cranks isn't what inspired the stamp. Regardless of whether or not crank means cheap meth, it's still slang for meth. There are way too many parallels. Get over it.

Someone should dye a blue z crank with a pic of Walter White and the caption "Hyzerberg".

It is when your anhydrous is dyed blue. (Blue and Red are the most common dye colors for anhydrous. They dye them to deter theft by meth cooks.)

... or maybe not... could be he is now in a meth lab thinking about how the ingredients could be good disc names.

Latest posts