• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where did you hear about DGCR?

i was looking for info on local courses via google and i typed disc golf course reviews and this site came up so i clicked on it, liked it, then joined it.

This pretty well sums it up for me^^. I had only been played a couple of rounds when I did that.

Found it on GOOGLE, when looking for more places to play.

I was looking for specs to build a basket and this site kept popping up. I thought I could just try the site once and walk away, but I use it every day now...sometimes all day long. At least I haven't hit rock bottom yet...yet.

Just last week I was playing a new course (for me) with map in hand. A guy pulled up and yelled out the window of his minivan at me, "Are there maps of this course?" "Sure," I replied, "I got this one off of dgcoursereview.com." He asked me to repeat the name of the site and then drove off. It's been a week, so hopefully he's found it by now.

As for me, a search engine brought me here.

I gotta thank the PDGA website, the course directory was down, and redirected everyone here. The best response yet imo
:clap:

Sir, you honor me.

By the way, I half expect your "years playing" to read 17.1 to Life. I suspect it's because its under the location Joliet, Ill.

my good buddy, and road dog BogMonster showed it to me. the map blew me away. then my girlfriend's little brother used it during a visit when he came to play. then i started an account and became obsessed. i love this site!

Last edited:
A friend of mine used the map feature and showed it to me. He never joined, but I was hooked immediately.

the url was written on the wall near one of the glory holes i frequent one day, and i decided to check it out