• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where did you hear about DGCR?

My brother asked if I knew about HP course in Colorado. I asked how he knew about it and he said the green website, lol, dgcoursereview. He said it had maps and photos of all kinds of courses. I got on, looked at courses, then joined about a week later. Now I'm here everyday.

I 1st came here last year because some noobs were talking about it. I looked around and seriously didn't see anything that was useful other than the course directory. I kept hearing people talk about it from time to time. I went to a tournament put on by Gottafixit dude and won and snatched up a bunch of stuff donated by people on this forum. I regifted the goods the next week as CTP's at my tournament. But I keep coming back. You people aren't so bad if you would just get off of the forums and go play some golf.

The real disc golf web site, discgolfreview.com

Then why are you posting here?

I found it the day after I played my first round ever. I have been here ever since.

When I started playing, I quickly became tired of playing the same courses over and over again, so I searched for more courses in my area (must have been google), and found this site, and got hooked. :clap:

Just looking for a dics golf course sight and came across yours,and found more than i expected,played with local menbers,found more courses ,and the forums are the tits ,,,and thank you for the sight,

I've started playing around 2 months ago. I have fallen in a deep, deep addiction with the sport. Yesterday I met two guys while zi was playing at Tueplo Bay, here in Myrtle Beach, where I currently on vacation. They both we're members. (RussMB and justin). Both we're super friendly guys who told me about the site for tips, discussions, and a way to keep up with scores/courses and what not. Kudos to RussMB and justin!

:hfive:

^^^ just be thick skinned some of these peeps have a lot of time on their hands, but all in all it's very entertaining and truly can be informative...

oh and hyperlink from the pdga website i think... maybe an accidental google while going to the pdga site... anyway i search courses out here now needless to say...

i'm not sure, but i think i just did a google search for 'disc golf forums' and this place and DGR popped up. (among others)

glad i picked the right one :)

The PDGA course directory was down and linked me to DGCR. Haven't used the PDGA course directory since.
DSCJNKY

My cousin gave me the link for the course finder. Little did I know I'd be a posting and disc selling nut!