• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where Do You Shop Online?

Where Do You Buy Discs Online?

• Disc Golf Center

Votes: 216 50.9%
  • Disc Golf Store

Votes: 16 3.8%
  • Disc Golf Station

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Disc Golf World

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Disc Nation

Votes: 58 13.7%
  • Gotta Go Throw

Votes: 58 13.7%
  • Marshall Street

Votes: 188 44.3%
  • Infinite Discs

Votes: 38 9.0%
  • Wright Life

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Community Discs

Votes: 100 23.6%
  • Dynamic Discs

Votes: 82 19.3%
  • From the Manufacturer (Innova, Discraft, etc)

Votes: 82 19.3%
  • Other

Votes: 86 20.3%

• Total voters
^^marshall has done that to my buddy twice. oh no, he had to get one or two less grams. nbfd but it shows they care and i heavily respect that

1) communitydiscs
2) Marshall St.

Tough to beat Justin for value or service. His selection is relatively limited compared to say discgolfcenter, but he's got a lot of what I need to feed my plastic monkey on my back.

My second stop is usually Marshall St, because I, too, am a sucker for the quirky, sometimes hilarious product descriptions.

I've also had fine experiences with both DD and discgolfcenter, and others. I appreciate the online retailers in general. I'd love to support local, but it can be tough for me since I'm deep in Innova country, but I have an MVP problem. (Hi, my name's Toro, and I'm a gyroholic. [Hi, Toro.])

Clearwater Disc Golf also has a huge selection and it's very quick to message with "Ms Wendy" to get all of the details needed.

I'm in Canada, and most shipping prices suck balls. Community disc ships for 4 dollar flat so even if I just order one disc it's cheaper than my local stores. I don't like that Justin jacks up prices for limited edition discs, that takes the fun out of them for me. Like 24 dollar for a watermelon crave, really? I can get a beautifully hand died disc for that.

Marshall Street charges 2 per shipping plus 2 per disc, so shipping ads up quickly. But every few months I get enough together with friends to order from there for more than 50 and have it send just south of the border where I can pick it up myself. However, that's only worth it for big orders. I do love that they have factory seconds though. If community discs had factory seconds I would probably only order from him.

Marshall Street
Community Discs
Innova Factory Store
Disc Golf Values

It really just depends on which site has what I want. Though I try to buy my discs in person whenever possible. The Factory Store has most likely gotten more $ from me than any other site.

Air play and clearwater need some love.

Honestly hadn't heard of those before I started the poll. From the website, Air Play reminds me of Wright Life in that they do things other than just disc golf. Though espresso seems a bit unique. I'm also surprised to see that Wright Life doesn't hasn't gotten more love, though. I don't ever hear much about them outside of our area, but last time I was in, one of the guys was telling me that they do most of their disc sales online... and I have never been seen a time where someone (usually 3-5 people) wasn't there checking out the discs. That made me think they do a LOT of online sales.

If I were to do this poll again, I would definitely include eBay, Clearwater, and the Marketplace. I was trying to focus on individual businesses, which is why I originally left of eBay and the like. I'm also really surprised I hadn't heard of Clearwater with all the love it's getting... I'll have to keep an eye on it.

I'll add my name to the list of Canadians that prefer communitydiscs. I've ordered from Justin on multiple occasions, and not only is the costumer service great, but the shipping is awesome. No one gives free shipping to Canada, so $4 flat rate is a bargain. Before I discovered community I would use discgolfcenter because of the discount, but now I can easily save $20 or more just in shipping. It gets here pretty fast as well.

The only downside is he doesn't always have the same great selection as some of the bigger companies, but it's good enough, especially if you're willing to be patient.

Facebook for the most part. So many great shipped deals in the legacy collectors group and others.

When I order from a site, its likely innova proshop for f2 throwers, marshall st, or community discs. Used Dynamic Discs for awhile but I was underwhelmed by the inconsistant response time and lack of freebies for how much I had spent with them.

No marketplace option for the poll?! I would bet a lot of discs are moved here yearly... I know I do alone and not even a huge seller'

I don't buy a lot of discs these days b/c my bag is getting set so I tend to jump around depending on what I'm specifically looking for. I finally gave Community Discs a try and Justin got me some sweet discs so he's got dibs on my future orders (gotta support my DGCR homeys). I like Marshall St for sales and bulk orders plus they also throw in free stuff like stickers (I'm a sucker for stickers), I like Discgolfcenter b/c being in FL they tend to ship to me decently quickly, they have a huge inventory and I have a decent frequent customer discount with them now.

And yeah, the Market Place here is and always has been great.

Pretty much only buy online for sweet deals, hard to find discs, or Natural Beauties at a reasonable price. I buy most of my plastic locally from The Throw Shop, or couple of guys who deal plastic in my league. Last several purchases I made online (and this goes back a ways) were:

Dynamic Discs: some Z Nebula's, DD misprint pkg.
Marshall Street: Old School Beast, Natural Beauty JLS, 150 Z Storm
Prime (One Day wonder): Recycled Diamonds
Disc Golf Center: been quite a while since I bought from them.
Haven't had any bad experience with these vendors, but I prefer to buy local unless is an exceptional deal or hard to find.

Discgolfcenter.Com has free shipping no matter what. Loyalty program, color/weight stock is easy to read and their prices are low. Can't beat em

Even though I don't care for the layout of the website, I generally go with Discnation to support local business.

If they don't have what I'm looking for, I will use DGC.

I usually don't buy discs online, but when I do its usually ebay or Sun King (Gotta support the local guys).

Discgolfcenter.Com has free shipping no matter what. Loyalty program, color/weight stock is easy to read and their prices are low. Can't beat em

As long as you don't mind waiting for the discs. I just ordered a new proto verdict, shipped 3/3 I received it 3/12. Their free shipping is media/bulk mail now, Wade says it "could" be anywhere from 11-14 days.........

Community is the way to go, super fast shipping...........

I buy 99% of my discs here.

I have bought discs off ebay before.

The #2 site for me is infinite discs.

herodiscusa is great too.

Forums, ebay, and DGV a few times. Otherwise have had local shops near me since I started playing

During my near-5 yrs at DN I didn't really need to get stuff elsewhere. Employee discount OR forums for the last few years.

The winner appears to be Disc Golf Center

The winner appears to be Disc Golf Center

I do go into my local shop for impulse splurging. However, when you need the exact weight and color at the right price and have the patience the winner appears to be Disc Golf Center.

Latest posts