• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

I must be a real jerk on here. No one wants to throw plastic with me!

On the bright side, at least I'm not on 164starvalkyrie's list.

I'm pretty certain you would find that many of those people aren't bad in real life. There is a lot that gets muddled and lost in translation over the internetwebs.

This is very true...I would love to play with the almighty zenbottiness in real life for instance :p

I actually tell people I am playing with that I'm actually a mellow dude off the course but a grumpy jerk while playing....I've played with so many in a tourney who must think I am the biggest strangest jerk they ever met

I knew I was out when I read the title

I must be a real jerk on here. No one wants to throw plastic with me!

On the bright side, at least I'm not on 164starvalkyrie's list.

I would throw one with you. Provided you come to SW Florida!

so then what were you guys doing? touching each other's discs?

Since when did two grown guys getting together to play Zelda and watch cartoons become a crime?

He was picking up some disc he bought.

God if you're going to put me on the list of shame,at least spell it right.

Since when did two grown guys getting together to play Zelda and watch cartoons become a crime?

He was picking up some disc he bought.

Tell us what the cartoon was, and we'll judge if it was a crime or not!

My list in no particular order other than Loki #1 :D :

Lokirising
Roadtripstuff
Von Drehle
Zenbot
Apdryva
Thrembo
Pre Rube
Mashnut
Brother Dave
Midnight Biker
Snappy Fingers

I'd Love to play with everyone on here who isn't a db.

A few of you are way to....um..."cool" for me to play with though-
-jsun3thousand
-tourneyplayer
-bcr123psu
-conner jones
-lithicon
-shroom
-slowroll
-mike c

I know i'm forgetting a few but oh well. The list of people who wouldn't want to play with me is probably 10 times bigger! :hfive:

the fact i'm not on this list makes me a sad panda... i'm going away now.. far far away... it was nice knowing you guys through the interwebs.

I want to play a putter round with Mike C and then go skate.
Moose has helped me with disc prices so he would be fun to play with.
Anyone in Minnesota or West Wisconsin

Anyone I always meet new people at the course. I play solo all the time and like joining cool groups of people...

Connor Jones, Chiefstang, DB's, Non DB's, people better than me, people worse than me, noobs, dodering discers, Democrats, Republicans, Indepenents...Christians, Jews, Muslims, atheists..., straight, gay, inbetween, People from Ohio....Men or women...Aliens...Ball golfers...Black, White, Yellow, Red, Brown...

Last edited:

Latest posts