• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Vocab List - Fun or Catchy Terms

Four-letter 'T' word ...

Saying the word 'tree' in our group will get you drawn and quartered. They're 'large wooden plants'. The minute somebody utters the four-letter 'T' word, we all start throwing into them. If you were the one that said it, you get blamed for every bad shot from then on.

Okay kids, i'll start it off. Don't say you guys don't do the same thing at tournaments when you're signing up.

All of these mean the same thing, usually that person who you can easily beat that really shouldn't be playing in your division.

Type O or Universal Donor
Easy Money
Added Cash
Ulyses or Grant or Walking 50
Bottom Feeder

worm burner - a shot that looks like its barely above the ground and keeps going and going
tree love/ tree hate - a good or bad bounce off a tree
skelltered - when u get f**ked by and thing

my favorite is

LeBRON!- when a low ceiling branch or a branch that sticks out like a arm out of the woods and u get SMACKED DOWN ! hahahahaa its hilarious

MAVRIIIIICK! - When someone makes a run at the basket and the disc blows past. The faster the disc is going, the funnier this becomes.

Okay kids, i'll start it off. Don't say you guys don't do the same thing at tournaments when you're signing up.

All of these mean the same thing, usually that person who you can easily beat that really shouldn't be playing in your division.

Type O or Universal Donor
Easy Money
Added Cash
Ulyses or Grant or Walking 50
Bottom Feeder

Dead money!

MAVRIIIIICK! - When someone makes a run at the basket and the disc blows past. The faster the disc is going, the funnier this becomes.

Shouldn't this be called a Ghost Rider? As in negative ghost rider the pattern is full?

Four-letter 'T' word ...

Saying the word 'tree' in our group will get you drawn and quartered. They're 'large wooden plants'. The minute somebody utters the four-letter 'T' word, we all start throwing into them. If you were the one that said it, you get blamed for every bad shot from then on.

I call it "The Dreaded Tree Curse". It's nice to know that I'm not the only one. That's usually when I'll start singing "The Lumberjack Song" by Jackyl.

Hell, I may have gotten this from this thread. One of ya'll said it, now it's in my vocabulary.

When a shot lands in the middle of the fairway I'll tell them: "Way to put it in the middle Malcom"

Latest posts