• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Glimpse in "21 jump Street" movie

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So at the 5:03 mark of the movie, the main actors are retrieving a frisbee from a lake for some disc golfers and there is a disc golf basket in the picture. Park looks nice and its a short seen, but I was curious if anyone knew what park that was? Also thought it was cool to see disc golf in a major hollywood movie, even if it was for a few seconds and even if they called it a frisbee.

I saw this last night and had a good laugh with my girlfriend over that scene. Thought the whole movie was pretty funny.

yeah i just saw it today and was wondering the same thing.
hilarious scene and a hilarious movie.

I was wondering when someone was going to start this thread! I saw it as well and my wife though I was crazy for getting excited over the one little scene. Really funny movie if you are wondering if you want to watch it!

Loved the movie, and yeah that'd be lafrienere park. As is standard practi e with movies they're cheating the geography (where the bikers were hanging is not opposite that pond) but a funny scene and good overall movie IMO

Threads like these are pointless without pics so here we go..

Could be wrong but im assuming this is the basket
3ebddeba.jpg

Heres a movie screenshot from a bad quality download
Discgolf.png

Latest posts