• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

I remember when TimG bumped the limits for Gold up to 300... I thought I was never going to get there.
And, GOLD seemed like an impossibility at 1000.

But, now I'm sitting at 830 and going to make a push for it. I need me one of those Diamond Reviewer minis.

DSCJNKY

I've got a big road trip planned in about three weeks on the way to go visit family in Wyoming, so hopefully I'll be able to hit a fair share on new courses in different states. Hard to get unique voters when the majority of your courses are in just Texas and Colorado. :) Diamond by the end of summer is the goal, just gotta beat TallPaul and Silly. ;)

Excellent, that's what I was banking on. I've got 16 states with reviews, from Nevada, to Nebraska, to Texas, to Virginia. A ton of different voters that way, big time.

It has been a while, those unique voters definitely seem to be the holdup.

unique voters are definitely the hardest part

funny-old-people-11.jpg

Nope, there is no way to know. That would ruin the fun.

I still need 300 thumbs to get diamond so it will be a while for me, but I'm hoping that I've reviewed in enough different places to have the unique voters. Only one way to find out though...

Oh totally, but gas isn't getting cheaper and all great places I want to play aren't close by.

But that's what PTO is for.

Congrats GDBP!

Well deserved sir! :clap:

just lose your job and go on unemployment....thats how I got diamond status

That's tempting... :D
Ah yes, all the benefits you would receive from being a Diamond Reviewer would so be worth losing your job. :)

Perhaps, but that whole income thing certainly makes getting around to all those courses easier, no? :rolleyes:
Still gotta pen reviews from my visit to Charlotte. 13 states and Canada so far ... just another 600 or so.
:popcorn:

Welcome to the party pal.

- John McClane

Only 24 more positive thumbs needed... (provided I have enough unique voters). Looking forward to joining the ranks soon.
DSCJNKY

^Thank you sir.

Does anyone know if there is a way to check your unique voters number??? Not a list on names of who has voted, but a number to know how many different voters you have. Just wondering. Obviously someone knows how to check them...

DSCJNKY

^ Only timg does and he WON'T tell you. That is part of the fun. LOL.