• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

^Sounds fair. Was just wondering. I have seen some gold reviewers on the TR List with like 1200+ thumbs and they still haven't reached their 100 unique voters threshold. Hopefully, that doesn't happen here.
DSCJNKY

^It's all about states played imo. That is where you get the unique votes. Especially if it is somewhere unique like my Belize review. That always helps. You travel though so it shouldn't take too long imo.

I agree, it definitely helps to have a bunch of different areas played and you definitely do DSCJNKY. Also, congrats srm! I was going to say I'd add you to the diamond tr sheet but I see it already happened. ;)

I agree, it definitely helps to have a bunch of different areas played and you definitely do DSCJNKY. Also, congrats srm! I was going to say I'd add you to the diamond tr sheet but I see it already happened. ;)

Well...I got a bit excited. You know, the whole name is bright lights thing. Strangely enough ESPN, countless crazed fans, and misc. loose women have not been knocking at my door yet. Weird right? :D

^Sounds fair. Was just wondering. I have seen some gold reviewers on the TR List with like 1200+ thumbs and they still haven't reached their 100 unique voters threshold. Hopefully, that doesn't happen here.
DSCJNKY

You actually need 200 unique voters. Believe me that's the killer - I went over a 1000 votes probably 9-12 months ago. Donovan did the same thing. My problem is most courses I reviewed were in Texas - my last roadtrip branched me out over 6 new states, so I believe that was the icing on the cake.

Good luck man - hope you get it when you hit a 1000!

Strangely enough ESPN, countless crazed fans, and misc. loose women have not been knocking at my door yet. Weird right?

That doesn't happen until a few weeks later. It takes a while to go viral when someone goes Diamond on DGCR!

Congrats to DSCJNKY for joining the club. It's job well done Jason for all your great reviews, both here in North Carolina and across the country.

^2nd that emotion

:thmbup: :clap:

^2nd that emoticon

Congrats, I will be there someday, only 299 to go

Wow. Thanks everyone.
When TimG stretched the requirements for Gold to 300 years ago, I thought I was never going to get to Gold... let alone Diamond. That just seemed like an impossibility at the time. I am very happy to have joined the ranks.

Thanks for everything DGCR.
DSCJNKY

Wow. Thanks everyone.
When TimG stretched the requirements for Gold to 300 years ago, I thought I was never going to get to Gold... let alone Diamond. That just seemed like an impossibility at the time. I am very happy to have joined the ranks.

Thanks for everything DGCR.
DSCJNKY

Congrats DSCJNKY! Glad to see that someone that at least once lived around here has made it to Diamond.:hfive:

Congrats DSCJNKY! Glad to see that someone that at least once lived around here has made it to Diamond.:hfive:

I'm lucky to have been from So-Cal, gone to school in Nor-Cal, and then moved across the country to NC... giving me 3 different hubs to have branched out from.
DSCJNKY

I'm lucky to have been from So-Cal, gone to school in Nor-Cal, and then moved across the country to NC... giving me 3 different hubs to have branched out from.
DSCJNKY

That really did help your #'s. It makes me think I need to move, but I just love it here soo much.

Just perusing things and it looks like there are 5 members that might be on the cusp of turning to stone (i.e. Diamond TR status): sillybizz, #19325, tallpaul, heelboycraig, jukeshoe. Each has over 1000 :thmbup:, but I guess they're all short on unique voters.

Side note, Mashie's 80% of the way to attaining Gold Untrusted status: with 280 :thmbdown: (to go along with his 4100 or so :thmbup:! ). I think Tim should send him a special mini when he hits 350. Maybe I'll read through some of his reviews to see if I can find a few that aren't too helpful, just to help him down that road. :p

Guess it's true: "You can't please all of the people, all of the time."