• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funniest/weirdest thing you've seen on the course

I once saw a man flash a passenger train that had come back in time to see his penis.

The other day i was playing at my local course in Kansas. I was finishing up my round, as i was making my final putt, this truck drove by and there was a girl giving road head, i was suprised and grossed out all at the same time and sadly this distraction made me miss my putt. Thanks a lot stupid hormone raged teenagers !

The other day i was playing at my local course in Kansas. I was finishing up my round, as i was making my final putt, this truck drove by and there was a girl giving road head, i was suprised and grossed out all at the same time and sadly this distraction made me miss my putt. Thanks a lot stupid hormone raged teenagers !
What an amazing first post.

It's good to be the king

goodkng21.jpg

Played with a fresh noob the other day and all he had was a Nuke. He could only throw stall hyzers about 150' but every time he would throw he would say "BOOM".

Played with a fresh noob the other day and all he had was a Nuke. He could only throw stall hyzers about 150' but every time he would throw he would say "BOOM".

Proof in marketing right there.

Wierd things on the golf course? One word, LARPERS. For those of you who don't know what this is, it stand for Live Action Role Play. It's basically real life Dungeons and Dragons. They have foam swords, and beanbags for magic spells. I was at Veteran's Park one day, and saw a huge group of them. Got to witness a pretty epic battle on hole 17. Then again, they were probably thinking we were weird throwing frisbees into a basket.

at riverside park on tuesday/thursday nights they all dress up in armor n ****, and use solid metal swords, they always stand in the fairway too!

I saw this about 2 weeks ago, in Conroe, TX and SpingdgLover was with me , so I am sure he remembers this.

There was three of us, so we let a guy playing solo play through. He had his bag on his shoulder, and he was carrying a trash bag. At first I thought he was cleaning the course as he played, and I thought that was really nice of him. Then after watching him dig through a trash can, I realized, he was collecting the beer, and soda cans. I thought to myself " Now thats a way to help pay for some more discs". Heck, imagine how much extra money you could make with all the cans you see laying around the course. Last time I checked, its 24 -12 oz cans = 1lb. I haven't checked the price of cans in a while but it used to be about 65 cents a pound.

We have a 10 cent deposit here in Michigan so we always have people wandering our courses picking up bottles and cans. It wouldn't be so bad if they understood to watch out while people are throwing. We have actually had people walk right in front of us in the middle of our approach. Needless to say there were some vulgarities thrown out at that point.

at riverside park on tuesday/thursday nights they all dress up in armor n ****, and use solid metal swords, they always stand in the fairway too!
If they have armor on then what wouldn't you throw on them? They can pretend it's an invading Orc army. (pun realized but not intended)

If they have armor on then what wouldn't you throw on them? They can pretend it's an invading Orc army. (pun realized but not intended)

By Grabthars Hammer, you shall be avenged. So sayeth the shepherd, so sayeth the flock. Sir, you do look like the pissboy. Sir says"And you look like a bucket of chit". I have watched too many movies. I am the real life cableguy, except I don't want to be your friend,:p

By Grabthars Hammer, you shall be avenged. So sayeth the shepherd, so sayeth the flock. Sir, you do look like the pissboy. Sir says"And you look like a bucket of chit". I have watched too many movies. I am the real life cableguy, except I don't want to be your friend,:p
I don't want to be your friend either.

:(