• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funniest/weirdest thing you've seen on the course

How do you figure? You got a Champ Beast for $10. Not necessarily a bad deal.

Yeah but ot was free when I found it, the kid took it I felt bad that my bud was out of a disc that i traded him. So I gave him ten bucks, would of been better if it was free.

I saw my first Mexican wedding a couple weeks ago while playing Zebulon. My buddy and I were putting at the practice basket when all of a sudden one of those large SUV limo's pull up. Next thing we know there are about 25 Mexicans walking down hole 1's fairway. I'm talking cow boy hats, western shirts, big white/red dress. The wedding planner even came over and said it was the first Mexican wedding she had ever done.

damn I miss Zebulon!!!

Found a pink champ beast, no number. Traded it to my buddy for a red champ beast. A week later we were throwing and the group in front of us was lingering around the hole for some reason. We threw when they were at a safe distance. Get up to our shots and a little chubby kid says to my buddy "johnson" that's my pink champ beast! There's no number on it explained Johnson, yes there is said the chub. Flipped the disc over and in tiny letters in faded pink, yes pink ink on the rim of the pink beast, lye a name and number. I said I would have called you if I saw the number, you should make your writing darker so this wouldn't happen. Chub just stared blankly and went off with the beast. Then I had to give Johnson ten bucks! I got screwed!

How old did he look? Because I honestly can't think of a single age at which I would have been so dumb as to write contact info in the same color of whatever I may lose. Reminds me, first disc I ever found I thought oh boy no number then realized it was on the rim. There is no disc in my bag that isn't inked on the flight plate except putters as I rarely throw them in a way that they could get lost.

Last week during a round, my buddy's dog (a little Jack Russell) came trotting back to us with something in his mouth that looked at first like a stick. He gets closer and we can see that it is a rabbit's leg! Bloody with tendons hanging out and everything. :gross:

We hoped it to bring some luck, but no.

How old did he look? Because I honestly can't think of a single age at which I would have been so dumb as to write contact info in the same color of whatever I may lose. Reminds me, first disc I ever found I thought oh boy no number then realized it was on the rim. There is no disc in my bag that isn't inked on the flight plate except putters as I rarely throw them in a way that they could get lost.

The kid was like thirteen, but he aced the hole before, could of been luck. Just some kids. They actually were aporoached by cops on the course too! The cops drove on hole four at lum park, and accused them of stealing discs from a local gas station, they got caught I think. two or three weird things in one day. Weird. Ace by child, disc found and rudely taken back, and cops driving on the green to question some punk kids for steeling.

The kid was like thirteen, but he aced the hole before, could of been luck. Just some kids. They actually were aporoached by cops on the course too! The cops drove on hole four at lum park, and accused them of stealing discs from a local gas station, they got caught I think. two or three weird things in one day. Weird. Ace by child, disc found and rudely taken back, and cops driving on the green to question some punk kids for steeling.

Wait a minute here. You can buy discs at your local gas station? Damn! I can only wish! :p

Wait a minute here. You can buy discs at your local gas station? Damn! I can only wish! :p

Only the one by our course, you have it way better than us in mn. There are like only four dedicated players in brainerd mn. You know pros and stuff. we dont come close

I was ankled boxers and all before throwing a shot while standing on the teebox =]. Stood there for a second and gave em the brown eye before pulling my shorts back up. Then i parked my shot. lol

This sign is near the first tee on a new course they just built. The walking path crosses the #1 fairway, right in front of the tee, so they put this sign up. It makes me laugh, because it looks like the guy is taking a DUI test. You be the judge:

Watchfordiscs.jpg

That's weird. I like his over emphasised facial features too, usually its just a round head, wait I only have to give the right of way to drunken middle aged men pedestrians? Coo.

I clicked the link from the email and you have to be a member of whatever group it's hosted on on here to see it.

hahah awesome im totally against "pedestrians have the right of way" because they usually have no clue whats going on around them and DESERVE A LAZER HYZER TO THE DOME!!!!

The sidewalk actually goes around the corner, behind the basket, so when someone comes around the corner, you have to wait a couple of minutes for them to go by.

Here is a picture from the tee. You can see the long sidewalk, and you can acutally see someone walking up the sidewalk, and there is the sign:

TimberLanesomeoneonthesidewalk.jpg

Latest posts