• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many people have you told about DGCR?

I put a link to the site in every disc golf weekly article I write to get people to go to the site. Several hundred readers per week.

I mention it to anybody on the course who is willing to talk it up or play a couple of holes. On a recent road trip to the Grass Valley area I met several who are on the site. I felt like I knew more people there than some of the courses that are around me. At every tourney I tell folks to log on and put the Northern Cali input into a site. There seems to be more people east of the Rockies on here but I still love their opinions. SPREAD THE WORD FORUM PEOPLE!

I occasionally mention it, but lots of LA Disc Golfers still think they are part of some secret club and refuse to acknowledge the internet, and probably don't like the fact that it draws beginners to their courses.

Lots, but we have alot of rec players down here who aren't ready to join the greater disc golf community yet.

Hmm, I know at least 30 some people have signed up and I probably have told over 100 people about it.

Well, there is no a huge scene in south jersey, but I've been trying to ge everyone I know to come out for a round and direct them to the website when they have questions.

pretty much every time i play with new people it comes up in the conversation. So if i HAD to put a number on it id say probably in the 50 range?

I occasionally mention it, but lots of LA Disc Golfers still think they are part of some secret club and refuse to acknowledge the internet, and probably don't like the fact that it draws beginners to their courses.

This is so true. I'm constantly trying to get OGDGC to get more involved and do more, have more events, etc, but they all seem like they have no interest.
I keep trying to tell them that the new players are gonna come regardless, so why not have a say in how they're introduced to the course and the club.

But to answer this question....
I'm constantly talking about and promoting this site when I'm on the course. I know of several people that have joined from hearing about it from me. It totally helps that I have a DGCR Travel Tag and Personal Tag dangling from my bag. Everyone always asks me about my bag flair! ;)

This is so true. I'm constantly trying to get OGDGC to get more involved and do more, have more events, etc, but they all seem like they have no interest.
I keep trying to tell them that the new players are gonna come regardless, so why not have a say in how they're introduced to the course and the club.

I'm constantly talking about and promoting this site when I'm on the course. I know of several people that have joined from hearing about it from me. It totally helps that I have a DGCR Travel Tag and Personal Tag dangling from my bag. Everyone always asks me about my bag flair! ;)

Don't call it flair that is soooo Office Space.

Very good points I am a snowboard instructor and I feel the same way people who are good at what they do and love it should give back to whatever sport they participate in because education is the best way to keep a sport strong and heathy.

A lot.

It's an incredible site.

Learn, buy/sell, meet, course and sport info. I tell a bunch of people about this site.

I tell most of my friends that arent on it as well as people that i play with at the course. I always have people at the course who just start playing or friends who play casually only and they always ask where i get my discs so i always try to mention DGCR.

I will usually mention it to newbies letting them know that any of their questions can be answered here and by far this is the best dg site out there so theres no need to look any further. They might come back with something like well have you checked out, "this site"? To be honest i haven't even looked ever since i stumbled on DGCR. I wont mention it to the more skilled players simply because they are not as easy to convince that DGCR is the best site out there and I don't want to waste my breath. They are more likely to be involved with their local clubs site. Just from my expierence.

Told my good discin' buddies bout the site, and I also frequently see dgcoursereview.com stickers around my course.. :)