Innova Factory Store freebie Friday

TheOtherBill

* Ace Member *
If you order Factory Seconds on Friday you get a discount and a freebie. Me: Don't mind if I do. ('valksfly' for a free Star Valkyrie today, btw)

- you need to be registered tho, no guest checkouts for the deal

I always order a good stack of F2nds from them whenever I buy F2nds. I've gotten new premium plastic discs for about 5-6 doll hairs each.

From their site...

Quantity Discounts
Quantity discounts are applied to all eligible Factory Second purchases. When purchasing 5-9 Factory Second discs customers will receive a 10% discount on the Factory Second discs in the cart. Purchases of 10 or more Factory Second discs will receive a 20% discount on Factory Seconds. Discounts will be applied and displayed upon checkout.

Tried to order but can't get the captcha to work. God i hate those things. Wonder how much biz it cost them?

Might have run out, I got the info from r/discgolf.

It was at the very last checkout step, bottom center of the page that I put in the code IIRC.

They do something like this most weeks, if you follow them on Twitter you can get the code. Probably insta too.

Anyone with more Innova factory store experience... I requested colors in the notes... do they try to accommodate or will they throw in whatever?

Tried to order but can't get the captcha to work. God i hate those things. Wonder how much biz it cost them?
Clearly you are a bot.

We have not designed a body that allows you to throw yet. Why are you buying discs? For use in the distant future? Do you think Boston Dynamics is going to get on building a body for you to throw discs with at some point in the near term future?

Also, their Twitter says 3+ discs. I ordered three and didn't get a discount. Harumph...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3B625B69-40D0-412B-84F5-E06F10FE3551.jpg
    3B625B69-40D0-412B-84F5-E06F10FE3551.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 450
When you log in and put the discs you want in your "bag" and enter the code in the "discount code" box, it should show the freebie in your "bag".

Anyone with more Innova factory store experience... I requested colors in the notes... do they try to accommodate or will they throw in whatever?

I started with Innova because they were in the used bin for $5 each at my local store and have stuck with them since. I've become more training focused and started buying fieldwork sets from the pro store. Last week I ordered 12 cobras and they didn't have the colors listed online. I got a call and a voicemail from the ProStore (Shout out to Michelle for the VM!) and when I called back, another rep told me what colors they had and the quantity and let me pick before they packed it. Very happy with that experience.

I also accidentally ordered 10 then remembered I wanted 12 a few hours later. Ordered the last two and put a note to ship them with the other 10 and the rep I spoke to made it happen. I didn't try to get the shipping taken off the order of 2, (since 6+
come with free shipping), but the customer service was awesome.

My $126 (this month).

I started with Innova because they were in the used bin for $5 each at my local store and have stuck with them since. I've become more training focused and started buying fieldwork sets from the pro store. Last week I ordered 12 cobras and they didn't have the colors listed online. I got a call and a voicemail from the ProStore (Shout out to Michelle for the VM!) and when I called back, another rep told me what colors they had and the quantity and let me pick before they packed it. Very happy with that experience.

I also accidentally ordered 10 then remembered I wanted 12 a few hours later. Ordered the last two and put a note to ship them with the other 10 and the rep I spoke to made it happen. I didn't try to get the shipping taken off the order of 2, (since 6+
come with free shipping), but the customer service was awesome.

My $126 (this month).

12 Cobras? Wow. Cobras. I believe the proper Teebird to Cobra ratio is 11. That puts you with at least 130 Teebirds?

Didn't think to try & request colors, maybe next time. Here's what they sent, most not bad colors but not liking the white one as I've lost a few of those before, & its not a glow.

Attachments

• Discs 1.jpg
    Discs 1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 50
Didn't think to try & request colors, maybe next time. Here's what they sent, most not bad colors but not liking the white one as I've lost a few of those before, & its not a glow.

Yeah, I got a beautiful Tennessee spring grass colored Roc3 the other week. Easy to find on a muddy soccer field, not so easy to find on blind tee shot out on course.