• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kristen Stewart Plays Disc Golf!

i dont have a problem with her playing, i actually think its kinda cool. What I do have a problem is this pic... it has to be photoshopped, that post is in the ground in the back ground but comes up in front of her. And she is gonna bust a knuckle on the sign.

Kristen-Stewart-Orange-Hair-Her-Birthday.jpg

Am I the only one who is tired of everyone getting all excitable any time someone of note picks up a disc? It's like the pros on Twitter always challenging Bubba Watson to a matchup. It just reeks of desperation.

We'll get there when we get there, folks. Kristin Stewart or Bubba Watson or Aaron Rodgers ain't accelerating the process. #endrant

i dont have a problem with her playing, i actually think its kinda cool. What I do have a problem is this pic... it has to be photoshopped, that post is in the ground in the back ground but comes up in front of her. And she is gonna bust a knuckle on the sign.

Stop the press! :eek:

Terrible form! :eek:

Last edited:
Post 24 is obviously photoshopped also, the disc is upside down.

Who is this person?

It looks like it might just be an optical illusion, possibly from using a real long lens to take the picture.

That's my home course...all i can think is, why can't they cut the grass more often?

She needs to get rid of the warp speed driver and slow things down. I suggest a few lightweight X Comets and hours in the field.

Also, someone get those boob pics.

Let's keep this in perspective: She happens to be a pretty famous celebrity, and damned popular in certain circles... if she's not on the A list, she's at least on the B+ list. So she who likes a round of DG now and then. Who's making a big deal of this? Doesn't seem like she is, but shows like TMZ, and all sorts of media make big deals when celebrities do ordinary things.

Maybe you like her movies, maybe you don't, but cut the girl some slack - what's with all the vitriole?
99% of you slamming her will never touch a girl as cute or successful.

She's not even hot. The only face she has is that "wutdafookjushoppened" face. I can't stand her acting, or the stupid loser movies she's in. Bleck.

That said, I'd still do her.

dang the counter-contrarian posting is up. I feel the need to have a serious opinion post now to set apart my joke schtick.

ok here goes

FRISBEE GOLF IN TMZ are you guys kidding?? More people saw this article than watched DGPlanet last year. This minor public exposure is greater exposure than the sum of DG marketing. DG Jesus will come from Hollywood, and these photos are signs of the prophecy.

and now for terror

She's preparing for a st*ner buddy flick that centers on disc golf. It will be our Point Break. Oh it will come. DG Point Break will be.

Latest posts