• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tangent

This one is sounding like what I wanted the Axis to be - for me. Some guys I play with bend the Axis to their will, but I couldn't do it as easily. The Tangent definitely sounds easier to control.

This disc sounds like exactly what my beat axis flies like, im extremely excited to have a disc that can work those lines brand new :)

I'm not sure why, but this may be the most fun disc to throw in my opinion next to the anode.

I think we need to wait for at least a video from Mike C to see how it actually performs before we say too much.

No doubt it will be a good disc though, MVP hasn't let me down yet.

Approved today. Specs now on the PDGA Approved list. Announcement will be forthcoming in the next few days on PDGA.com.

partially off topic but I was just thinkin, the next disc we see from MVP might just be a speed 10+ distance driver!(as long as they can make the overmold technology work with rim that thin)

I mean we've already got a stable, OS and US midrange and FWD. We've got the stable and slightly overstable putter, the next hole I would logically fill if I were them would be the stable/neutral distance driver. Well I'm probably wrong but, a guy can dream right?

Beefy mid would be nice before a distance driver. Also a mag/clutch/sole-like putter with a super soft overmold, yet still a firm core. Yep, that'd be nice.

As cool as a distance driver sounds the more I throw my volt, the less I find a need for a distance driver as it seems to have a lottttttt of D for a "fairway" driver than normal. Eclipse and proton drivers/molds first would be better IMO, for now! ;)

Oh hell. I'm gonna buy one anyway. I'd probably like the Tangent because it'll have a deeper and more comfortable rim than the Fuse. I'll wait until the new, more-OS Shocks are released, then I'll buy both.

I should just start a tab with MVP...

Beefy mid would be nice before a distance driver. Also a mag/clutch/sole-like putter with a super soft overmold, yet still a firm core. Yep, that'd be nice.

Yea i was thinking a Gator-like midrange, maybe a tiny bit less stable than a gator as their next disc

Last edited:
My dream is a tank like putter from MVP. Shallow with a "thumbtrac"-like top. I would be in heaven.

yea.... i'd rather them just pop out a neutral distance driver, something wraith like.