• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The DGCR Mold: Let's build a disc!

Nah a troll on top of a hill putting into a basket with a bunch of fish in a pond just beyond. Hopefully he has a fishing pole and laptop in his huge ass bag.

Double trolling.

Well at least one person has already trolled a disc...

th

Not to be the party pooper, but I'm not sure Tim wants a disc out there that equates DGCR with internet trolls. (I could be totally wrong, of course)

But the disc idea (Fossil lid) sounds pretty sick.

Tim would just need to understand it is a hell of a great idea. The woodcock is on point (haha) but seriously just think of all the historic trolls which tim has wasted time on. Finally one makes him a little coin on the side?! Hell id go for a signature stamp myself.... :p

Tim would just need to understand it is a hell of a great idea. The woodcock is on point (haha) but seriously just think of all the historic trolls which tim has wasted time on. Finally one makes him a little coin on the side?! Hell id go for a signature stamp myself.... :p

Yea. I don't know the man personally but you would think with things like the landfill and the buy someone a funny title thing, that he has at least some sense of humor.

I personally think it's kind of cool. And I'm sure Marmoset would crush the stamp out of the park.

Just saying I like the lid idea in good gateway plastic. Interesting point about the flyer #1 rounded shoulder. I wouldnt want to make something too similar to something out there that is already easily attainable. My fav lids are the zypher​ (sp?) and the rattl'r . Like the low profile idea which I know is the opposite of my favs. Good work guys, carry on

I think if it has a character on it, it should be wearing a shirt that says," I got Prerubed at DGCR"

I'd like to see a decent driving putter mold (take you pick) with a "MAXIMUM DISTANCE PUTTER*" stamp on it, just to show and legitimize to people that they don't need a Boss on a 220' hole.

Then put a note underneath:

"*Not recommended for those who throw less than 300 feet"

You'd sell millions, believe me...

I agree that we shouldn't aim for a glideless lid. That would be a near useless disc. I don't mind the idea of losing a little glide , but not too much glide.
The idea of a faint Thumtrac doesn't bother me as long as it doesn't kill TOO MUCH of the glide.

jcassidy1990- the "Thumtrac" on the Scale/Serpent is very small and doesn't seem like it would kill the glide as much as it does. how did you arrive at the current geometry and location? Was it science, intuition, or a mixture of the two?

I'm wondering if we can either move the Thumtrac or alter the geometry to give the grip so it doesn't kill the glide as much.

Latest posts