• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships June 22-26

giphy.gif

That's not the first time Paige has had the advantage and unbelievably gave it away.

Huge props to Cat for hanging in there and not getting flustered, putting herself in position and executing when the pressure was the highest

Amazing thing is, Fajkus was poised to pounce with a birdie on #16.

...right up 'til the poor gal 4 putted her hopes away. :eek: :(

< has never played for real marbles, let alone all of them.

It´s a game of inches...Cats shot is so close to go OB . .

But Paige had it in her hands and made i VERY bad safe play and upshot...why not spike a Zone?

I think the safe play was smart, but the upshot mistake was shocking. Easy to say from my couch, but you have to wonder if a hyzer to the green would have been a better play. Then back to 16 where she has sunk two putts from the drop zone.

I still think Paige blew it with that stupid putt on 11 in R3, she was up by 5 and Cat just missed her par putt....

Damn that was some insane drama. Hard to imagine anyone has worked harder than Catrina and she came up big in the moment. She had the better drive off of the tee and then went for it on the second shot and delivered. All of the pressure shifted to Paige and she didn't handle it. Am I the only one who thinks you shouldn't bring a baby to that spot in the moment?