• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

*Inaugural DGCR March Madness Mold Championship*

In all fairness I think they have produced these ESP comets 3 different times but they are spaced out by a few years each time for each run so they are technically OOP. This is a third run one and they may put more of these out at some point. The Rhynos are truely OOP.

Wow. I apparently had no idea how many points the final four was worth. That Buzzz pick killed me.

and the winner?

We finish with a trouncing

I did set my alarm I dont know what happend.

Roc 86.87% 311 votes
Def
Buzzz 13.13% 47 votes

Sorry this is a bit late.

Winners

Congrats guys.

1 steven -183. (1) Roc 3/21/2013 5:16pm
2 Bryan 182. (1) Roc 3/21/2013 11:46am
3 Jason 180 (1) Roc 3/21/2013 8:34pm
4 Dustin 169 (1) Roc 3/21/2013 7:08pm
5 n daddy - 169 (1) Roc 3/21/2013 7:25pm
6 Peter - 168 (1) Roc 3/21/2013 12:31pm
7 Jason - 159 (1) Roc 3/21/2013 7:38pm

ROC?....ROC....Which Roc, aren't there like 30. Not fair a 30 to 6 vote, obviously seen in the results. Nah, just kidding. This was really a great thread to follow, thanks to Menacewarf and anyone else who put in some time on these two contests. Go Blue.

86% to 13%? That is quite a spread. If I recall all the buzzz vs roc threads (of which I try to avoid) it is significantly closer than that. Very odd.

But hey, I took 7th so that's cool. Great bracket.

86% to 13%? That is quite a spread. If I recall all the buzzz vs roc threads (of which I try to avoid) it is significantly closer than that. Very odd.

But hey, I took 7th so that's cool. Great bracket.

Kind of confused me too. I seriously hope no one did some low leval hacking to bomb the site with roc votes but I really doubt anyone would go through that kind of trouble. I think it's about all the different forms of Roc, the recent ROC3 thing, and just that roc has just been around longer.

The weird part also is Buzzz jumped out to a decent little lead and then during the day yesterday Roc just crushed.

images

Kind of confused me too. I seriously hope no one did some low leval hacking to bomb the site with roc votes but I really doubt anyone would go through that kind of trouble. I think it's about all the different forms of Roc, the recent ROC3 thing, and just that roc has just been around longer.

The weird part also is Buzzz jumped out to a decent little lead and then during the day yesterday Roc just crushed.

Well, are all 30 of those ROCs the same MOLD? I think not.....

I don't think classic roc is popular enough, roc3'hasnt been around long enough, and your really gonna split hairs between sanman, Ontario, ect....?

Living up to its mythical and legendary distinction:

Roc > every other disc.

Thanks for the input guys.

Here is the payout for the brackets. 1st chooses anything. 2nd anything but the Rhyno or Comet. 3rd -6th choose anything from the single row in order.

Thanks for putting this together and to all who donated a disc. Should i pm you with my disc choice? 2nd place!!

Im thinking everyone should just post choices here to make the process of elimination easier. You could PM Steve from a page or two back to see what he wants but I'm assuming he'll post his choice here when he logs on this site next.

Latest posts