• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Me, and also me Disc Golf version

Me: I've been hitting consistent tight line shots by driving from standing this round. I should do that again on this next tightly wooded hole.

Also Me: But I hyzer flipped my valkyrie all the way to the pin with a run up that one time a month ago. Let's try that again.

Me: I suck at sanctioned events
Also me: I can't wait for the next sanctioned event.

Me (in a sanctioned event): Multiple lanes to the basket, which one gives me the best chance?

Also me: OOH! The giant sky turnover route looks fun! *forgets to snap disc on release*

Me; just stay calm and play to the side of the tee box.

Also me; stand on the car to make the shot...

Ha, I play this course like twice a month! When did this happen?

Me: you have a complete bag now, stick with it and LEARN THESE DISCS!
Also, Me: Ooooh, shiny disc! I MUST HAVE IT!

Haha it was during football games on Saturday. We also had to improv hole 18 since some teams were warming up on the 18th fairway. I know it's bad form to throw near kids...but they had full pads.

There was someone guiding the cars where to park and I guess saw no problem with them blocking the pad.

Me: This new disc is going be amazing...
Also Me: Throws new Disc the first time into the woods, takes a second shot with trusty old disc. Then forgets to ever go back for the new disc or that it once was in my bag...

Me (in a sanctioned event): Multiple lanes to the basket, which one gives me the best chance?

Also me: OOH! The giant sky turnover route looks fun! *forgets to snap disc on release*

Ahahaha I can't tell you how many times I've done that
Me: this is a great approach shot for my envy, just toss it 100' and about 20 feet to the right and let in glide in for a tap in par
Also me: grabs proxy instead of envy by accident, disc sails on a beautiful 130 foot dead straight shot, and I get a bogey

Ahahaha I can't tell you how many times I've done that
Me: this is a great approach shot for my envy, just toss it 100' and about 20 feet to the right and let in glide in for a tap in par
Also me: grabs proxy instead of envy by accident, disc sails on a beautiful 130 foot dead straight shot, and I get a bogey

Yeah, I had a Shock and an Amp in the same colors :\

This happened last friday.
Me:It's a little chilly today so I'll just play 2 rounds before the sun goes down and the temp with it.
Also Me: It's not that cold, the course is empty and I still have beer left so I guess I'll play a fourth round.

Me: I'll write out a really witty, snarky response to flame this stupid DGCR troll...:typetypetype:...yeah, that looks good!

Also Me: Not worth it, they'll just keep spouting their bullsh*t because they need attention/affirmation/a life. :deletesandmoveson:

Me: I'll write out a really witty, snarky response to flame this stupid DGCR troll...:typetypetype:...yeah, that looks good!

Also Me: Not worth it, they'll just keep spouting their bullsh*t because they need attention/affirmation/a life. :deletesandmoveson:

Me: This DGCR Troll should just be ignored and he'll go away.

Also me: FLAME ON!!

I've really enjoyed these. many of them are things that have happened to me. Like this one

Me: I have every disc I could possibly need, even back-ups. I know this disc is THE disc for this slot, I know i won't need to try annnnnything else

Me: Oh sweet, new discs. I'll just order 3.

Me: It's a waste of my time to play low rated crappy courses. Why should I travel to play another one-and-done (1nD) course?

Also me: Who are you trying to kid? If the course is in NC I will play it. My motto: "I play 'em all so that others won't have to." Plus, there might be at least one good hole to make it worth the effort.

Me: I dont to buy this disc, I have a few molds just like it.

Also me: I need to try this disc. It could turn be the one that flies exactly the way I want and make me a pro. I'll never know if I dont buy it. I need two of them, and a few of those discs over there.

Me: I love living close enough to a course that I don't have to go out of my way for casual evening rounds.

Also Me : If you had a Volkswagen Westfaila you could live next to ANY course for casual evening rounds

Latest posts