• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where did you hear about DGCR?

Played my first round of disc golf . . . drove the rest of the way to Florida (from WI) and got online and searched for all things disc golf and found this site first. It helped me find and play 6 courses in Florida and on the way home from florida. . . . 97 courses later I am still hooked.

Sitting in prison, there were 2 large gentlemen, each wearing a pink feather boa, and they were talking about it.

NO wait, that wasn't me!

Google

I stumbled upon it during a google search for courses near my wife's parent's place in WI. Unfortunately the course was closed for 4th of July fireworks on site, but at least I know where to play next time I'm in town. It's walking distance from their place, and they didn't even know it existed.

I was volunteering at a soup kitchen for homeless people and one of the other volunteers told me he posted on here all the time under the moniker 80playedin10states, sometimes when the summer breeze hits me just right I reflect about those times I had and wonder whatever happened to that kind, gentle stranger.

My brother turned me onto it. We got into disc golf a few months ago. I'm sure he found it in a Google search.

I found it on a Yahoo Search. Mu ha ha to all you Google users. I mean I actually use Google a lot as well but for some reason I remember finding this site almost a year ago when searching on Yahoo after literally playing for a week or so.

TalbotTrojan told me where to find it! :) It's a great site! I love all the resources and the ability to post scores and review the progress of other members. Plus, the forums are useful.

I found it thru google, but I've also seen a flyer at Pease and Searight in Austin.

Google search trying to find info about a local course. It took me right to the DGCR page for the course. I was really impressed with all the information (e.g. photos, course info, links page, reviews, etc.) and that was it, I signed up immediately.

i was looking for info on local courses via google and i typed disc golf course reviews and this site came up so i clicked on it, liked it, then joined it.

Google. I was trying to find other courses in the are and DGCR came up on the search. The rest is history. ;)

Latest posts